How to repair our camera in home
3139 22 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geeksquad995
New

India

Your camera is not working and you have no time for visit service center so don't worry Geed Squad repair your product at your house because we are Geek Squad Technical Support and we provide all type of repair service at anywhere

2018-7-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

not here maybe on other place plz
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Do you have any connection with the Hippie who sells Adidas and Nike here ?
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sorry if the camera is not working with your aircraft. If you are planning to have it fixed by unauthorized technicians this will absolutely void service warranty of your aircraft. You don't have to visit the repair center, all you have to do is fill out the form online for you to get the shipping label. Thank you.

Online Repair Request
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-19 08:17
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sorry if the camera is not working with your aircraft. If you are planning to have it fixed by unauthorized technicians this will absolutely void service warranty of your aircraft. You don't have to visit the repair center, all you have to do is fill out the form online for you to get the shipping label. Thank you.

Online Repair Request

DJI Gamora,

Hes a Friend of the Boho Hippie who comes on the Forum to sell Nike and Adidas Shoes. This Guy is a Spammer too, he doesn't have a Drone. Hes offering Home Repair for CCTV Cameras.

2018-7-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 06:54
Do you have any connection with the Hippie who sells Adidas and Nike here ?

hahaha
2018-7-20
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hihihihihihihihihiih !

2018-7-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-20 04:20
Hihihihihihihihihiih !

nice one
2018-7-20
Use props
ChristianAllan
New

India

Hp Printer Support  1-854-400-5545​ provides help regarding your Hp printer, If you have a home office or a small business, a decent quality printer isn't as disposable. Hp has a solution .​
2019-1-21
Use props
wowcomputer
New

United States

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sorry if the camera is not working with your aircraft. If you are planning to have it fixed by unauthorized technicians this will absolutely void service warranty of your aircraft. You don't have to visit the repair center, all you have to do is fill out the form online for you to get the shipping label. Thank you.

Online Repair Request

Canon Support  1-(833)-338-9444 provide help regarding your canon printer, If you have a home office or a small business, a decent quality printer isn't as disposable. Canon has a solution.
Canon Printer Support Toll-Free Number +1-833-338-9444

2019-1-25
Use props
wowcomputer
New

United States

Online Repair Request

thanks for sharing
wow computer & computers for seniors
2019-1-25
Use props
gameraqua
New

India

Get technical support for garmin updates, garmin map update. <a >Garmin map update</a>

<a >Garmin update</a>

<a >Garmin GPS update</a>

2019-2-22
Use props
gameraqua
New

India

Get technical support for gamin related issues.

Sorry for the greatly delayed reply.   But I just bought mine yesterday
2019-2-22
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

gameraqua Posted at 2-22 08:20
Sorry for the greatly delayed reply.   But I just bought mine yesterday
Whom did you respond for?
2019-2-22
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Your time is very valuable to us.  Please hold and the next available technician will be right with you.  (some horribly obnoxious song plays)
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_0cbU9H1IW1py
New

India

QuickBooks Payroll software provides automated accounting platform to manage your payroll accounting with ease of few clicks. We at QuickBooks Payroll support phone number 1-888-833-0109 are here to guide you in payroll accounting software and help you achieve the most of it. Our 24 hours available support is easily accessible on just a single call.
wixaccounting.com/quickbooks-payroll-support
2019-6-7
Use props
gerrykirsten
New

India

Avast Support looks after your troubling Avast antivirus software. Reach them via Avast Support Number and you would be helped certainly, anytime.
2019-6-8
Use props
BriannaDiaz
New

India

I m facing problem in my IP camera my camera was not working when i m connecting with my att email i have also contact to the att customer service number but no one receives my phone call.
2019-7-4
Use props
djiuser_CxSq3pqp3qqS
New

India

quickbooks payroll support number 1-866-740-5834

If you don’t remember your admin password and if you forgot the answer to the challenge question you will need to complete the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form to reset the password. You can follow the steps below to reset your QuickBooks admin password:  
•        Step 1: Open your QuickBooks software and type ‘Admin’ as the username.
•        Step 2: Click the ‘Forgot password’ option below the password field.
•        Step 3: Complete the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form.
•        Step 4: Check your email and see if you received a password reset code.
•        Step 5: Enter the code in the form and create a new Administrator password.
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the QuickBooks customer support number and ask for additional assistance to reset your admin password.
2019-8-20
Use props
Geek Squad Supp
New

India

Follow the easy steps for HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup. Set up your HP printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network. Apply these steps for first-time connections.
2019-8-20
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

hi all
does anyone want to buy a bridge if so i have one for sale in N.Y.  ( the BROOKLYN BRIDGE )  it has been sold many times to anyone that's that gullible enugf to be that stupid .
2019-8-21
Use props
ameliazoe
New

India

Get the support for technical issues by Geek Squad Service the leading support provider in the USA & Canada. They solve all Technical issues like TV & Home Theatre, Laptop & Desktop, Cell Phones, Tablets, Car Electronic & Appliance, Cameras & Camcorders, and Gaming, etc. You call on Geek Squad Online Support Canada Number (+1)855-554-9777 and get support. For Support contact Geek Squad Tech Support or get Geek Squad Appointment as well they will sort out these issues as soon as possible.

Thank you!
2019-12-16
Use props
djiuser_WcZqwHkfHJO9
New

United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-19 06:34
not here maybe on other place plz

good post  sgvvd  sdvdsv vsdgvdvd dsddvddf
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced