Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CasperDUP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
South Africa

Hi, please help

(Mavic Pro Platinum)
Both AC and RC are on the latest firmware version 01.04.0400 updated via DJI Assistant 2 software on Windows 10.
The DJI GO 4 App on android keeps telling me to update to the version 01.04.0400 even though both are already on that version. If I do proceed and click update I receive an error with Reason:0x640d0103. Android phone is a Samsung Note 8?
I have tried to fly the drone but it refuses to take off, displaying a message saying "Cannot Take off"?

Already tried rolling back to previous firmware and re-installing both the Assistant 2 and Go 4 App but no luck, the exact same issue persists.
I can private message my account info and screenshots of the serial numbers errors and so forth in order for your engineers to troubleshoot?

2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Unfortunately, the mobile device that you are using now is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices.

2018-7-19
Use props
CasperDUP
lvl.1
South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-19 06:32
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Unfortunately, the mobile device that you are using now is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices.

[view_image]

The Samsung Note 8 is a newer and higher spec phone than the phones on that list. It its more than capable to run the DJI GO 4 App and it has been doing so since I got the drone from the beggining of the year.
Please dont just give me a generic responce and actually help me?
2018-7-19
Use props
CasperDUP
lvl.1
South Africa

[view_image]

I have now downloaded the DJI GO 4 App onto my sisters Samsung S7 Edge and I receive the exact same issue as I stated in my initial post. See uploaded image to verify.
This phone is clearly on your list. Please help?
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CasperDUP Posted at 2018-7-19 07:04
I have now downloaded the DJI GO 4 App onto my sisters Samsung S7 Edge and I receive the exact same issue as I stated in my initial post. See uploaded image[view_image] to verify.
This phone is clearly on your list. Please help?

We are very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to use an iOS device and let's see if this will work. If the issue persists, I highly recommend you to send it in for repair. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
CasperDUP
lvl.1
South Africa

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-19 08:12
We are very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to use an iOS device and let's see if this will work. If the issue persists, I highly recommend you to send it in for repair. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Unfortunately do not own an iOS device.
I live in South Africa and am not aware of any DJI store to send my drone in for repair?
I'll be leaving to Costa Rica at the end of the month, is there a place I can send it in for repairs there?

Have seen on other forum threads here that your engineers take the error code and log files and create a specialized firmware update whereby the client holds in the record button then updates the firmware?
2018-7-19
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

The current firmware might be corrupted, so just connect the AC to the computer and use Assistant2 to refresh the latest firmware.
2018-7-19
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Casper,
I had a similar problem a long time ago. My DJI4 GO APP for some reason kept wanting me to update. even after I did it would say to update. I reinstalled the APP and still had the same problem .
What fixed it was that I COMPLETEL DELEATED the app and then  installed it. No problems after that. For some reason just reinstalling over the original app did not remove the bug it had.
Might help , might not.
Hope you get your problem resolved soon.
2018-7-19
Use props
aWingnut2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5384 ft
United States

[view_image]

Wrong, does not work with Samsung S7 (I have two, both had to downgrade to.0100 to work, marginally)
2018-7-19
Use props
CasperDUP
lvl.1
South Africa

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 2018-7-19 10:42
The current firmware might be corrupted, so just connect the AC to the computer and use Assistant2 to refresh the latest firmware.

Thanks Ahmed
I have tried this several times before and did not resolve the issue.
2018-7-19
Use props
CasperDUP
lvl.1
South Africa

B1houdini Posted at 2018-7-19 13:12
Casper,
I had a similar problem a long time ago. My DJI4 GO APP for some reason kept wanting me to update. even after I did it would say to update. I reinstalled the APP and still had the same problem .
What fixed it was that I COMPLETEL DELEATED the app and then  installed it. No problems after that. For some reason just reinstalling over the original app did not remove the bug it had.

Hi B1houdini

I've first uninstalled the DJI GO 4 App and then installed it again, same issue.
I have also installed the same App onto my sisters Samsung S7 Edge, where it had never been installed before but still same issue.

Thanks anyways.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

aWingnut2 Posted at 2018-7-19 15:57
Wrong, does not work with Samsung S7 (I have two, both had to downgrade to.0100 to work, marginally)

Hi, if it didn't work just have to make sure you upgraded the Android version of your S7.
2018-7-20
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Okay Casper, try to do the followings:

1- Uninstalling the app dji go4: Before uninstalling, in the "App manager" settings tap "Storage" then tap "Clear Cash" and after tap "Clear Data" then uninstall the app.

2- Connect your Mavic to the comuter via Assistant2 and click "Factory Rest" for both AC and RC. Then refresh latest firmware for both.

Install DJI Go4.

Hope this will help.
2018-7-20
Use props
CasperDUP
lvl.1
South Africa

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 2018-7-20 05:26
Okay Casper, try to do the followings:

1- Uninstalling the app dji go4: Before uninstalling, in the "App manager" settings tap "Storage" then tap "Clear Cash" and after tap "Clear Data" then uninstall the app.

Hi Ahmed

Followed your instructions on both phones but unfortunately the same issue persists.

Thanks for your suggestions anyways.
2018-7-20
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Try with older versions of dji go4 and check.

like 4.2.16
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CasperDUP Posted at 2018-7-20 10:29
Hi Ahmed

Followed your instructions on both phones but unfortunately the same issue persists.

May we have the app version and firmware version? We will forward this issue to our R&D engineers. Thank you.
2018-7-22
Use props
mashud008
lvl.1
Bangladesh

Hello,How can i modify mavic platinum perimeters???
Anyone pls help...
2018-10-6
Use props
mashud008
lvl.1
Bangladesh

Hello,how can i modify  mavic platinum paramaters???
anyone plz help...
2018-10-6
Use props
cory2663
lvl.1
Canada

I flew my MPP for a year with my ipad 4 mini before having any issues. The Mavic Air came out and an update for DJI Go 4 App, and that is when my problems began. I had the same issue with my MPP. So I sent it back to DJI for Repair. Nothing had changed. Same issue. Sent it back to DJIand the sent me a REPLACEMENT. It flew twice. The third time I tried to fly it, it kept telling me to update. When the update failed, of course, it says "CAN NOT TAKE OFF" again.  So, I am in the exact same position as you right now. (for the 3rd time)
2019-4-26
Use props
cory2663
lvl.1
Canada

I flew my MPP for a year with my ipad 4 mini before having any issues. The Mavic Air came out and an update for DJI Go 4 App, and that is when my problems began. I had the same issue with my MPP. So I sent it back to DJI for Repair. Nothing had changed. Same issue. Sent it back to DJIand the sent me a REPLACEMENT. It flew twice. The third time I tried to fly it, it kept telling me to update. When the update failed, of course, it says "CAN NOT TAKE OFF" again.  So, I am in the exact same position as you right now. (for the 3rd time)
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules