Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bigger picture?
1194 12 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will there still be an announcement for the bigger picture?  Is there a new date?
2018-7-19
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

A new date has not been announced yet.
2018-7-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

still waiting as well hope there are not much delay
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, unfortunately, we don't have any updates yet about this. Kindly check our official website for future updates. Thank you for your support.
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Still No Announcements.
2018-7-19
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, getting ready to buy another drone and was hoping to hear the announcement first.
2018-7-19
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

It will be very exciting to see the upcoming new line-up of DJI drones
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Blellow Posted at 2018-7-19 07:30
Thanks, getting ready to buy another drone and was hoping to hear the announcement first.

Be a Little Patient, I am sure it will be in the next few weeks. I don't think it will be very cheap though.

Usually I never buy Newly Launched Stuff, to see the Pros and Cons by time, when something New comes out, I usually search for a Deal on the Older Models. I love to Save Money. I never sell my Old Drones as I love to keep them as Collection, I take a lot of care of my Equipment and to sell them for Few Cents its not Worthed, I prefer putting them on the Shelf as an Ornament.

If you are into Business and making Money out of the Drones, then thats another Story. You need a Good Drone to Compete with the Other Drone Businesses.

For me, I just invested in a Mavic Pro Platinum which already is Overkill for my Work / Hobby.

2018-7-19
Use props
Bender1031
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209938 ft
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 07:34
Be a Little Patient, I am sure it will be in the next few weeks. I don't think it will be very cheap though.

Usually I never buy Newly Launched Stuff, to see the Pros and Cons by time, when something New comes out, I usually search for a Deal on the Older Models. I love to Save Money. I never sell my Old Drones as I love to keep them as Collection, I take a lot of care of my Equipment and to sell them for Few Cents its not Worthed, I prefer putting them on the Shelf as an Ornament.

You said, "I never sell my Old Drones..."  Just curious as to what drones do you have?
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Bender1031 Posted at 2018-7-19 08:23
You said, "I never sell my Old Drones..."  Just curious as to what drones do you have?

Tello / Spark / Mavic Pro Platinum

I wish to buy an Inspire someday... It very expensive though.

2018-7-19
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 08:26
Tello / Spark / Mavic Pro Platinum

I wish to buy an Inspire someday... It very expensive though.

Oh! You skipped the Air! That kid is awesome with some features you won't find in the Platinum like APAS!
2018-7-27
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

dwin1977 Posted at 2018-7-27 13:16
Oh! You skipped the Air! That kid is awesome with some features you won't find in the Platinum like APAS!

What is APAS dwin ?
2018-7-27
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

It stands for Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems.  When activated, it will determine the best way around an obstacle and make it happen without interrupting forward flight (over, left or right)! It's great for flying in trees and close areas with lots of  things that standard obstacle avoidance will simply cause the drone to stop in front of. It's amazing smart!
2018-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules