Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro has no focas
971 11 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

Hello again people. I recently sent my mavic pro in for reapair under warranty,i couldnt get the sd card to go in no matter what. It turned out that
[size=21.3333px]After testing and diagnosing your product, DJI will provide you with the free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished in 2 to 3 working days, then the product will be sent back to you. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Brilliant they done exactly that, but it seems to me that they dont actualy turn on and test the drone to make sure everything is working properly.Might even be a new one not sure

Now getting back to my problem, ive tried everything and cant get the camera to focus at all, every part of the screen is out of focus , v01.04.0400 , gimbal calibration, compass calibration, touching the screen, pressing the c1 button.
Is there anyone who can help me sort this out with a simple fix i dont know about, rather than haveing to get back to dji again.
It would be very much appreciated as always. Been without my pro for over three weeks now.
Thanks in advance for any help

Update just afte checking the serial no, it is a new drone. So now anothe question.
How does that effect the dji care from the old drone with a different serial no.

2018-7-19
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a "factory restore" I don't remember the exact name but there is a way in DJI-Assistant to restore all settings. You will most like find how to do it if you google it. Good luck
2018-7-19
Use props
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

Flybee Posted at 2018-7-19 06:45
I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a "factory restore" I don't remember the exact name but there is a way in DJI-Assistant to restore all settings. You will most like find how to do it if you google it. Good luck

Thanks, it is definitely an option  i might have to explore
2018-7-19
Use props
Rockbyter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194472 ft

Not left the plastic cover on the lens have you, easy to do.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We are very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to restore factory default your Mavic Pro? All you have to do is to use DJI Assistant 2 and connect your drone into PC or laptop. For reference, please check the video tutorial below.  Also, regarding on the DJI Care refresh, you may send us an email at djicare@dji.com so for us to bind or transfer your DJI care refresh to your new drone. Please send us an email with the new serial number and reason why you want to transfer it. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-19
Use props
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi i tried the factory reset and down graded and updated again. I also have a phantom 4 that i have received a return label for dji warranty repair  . Obviously i don't want both my drones gone in for repair at the same time . Really frustrated as i think that the focus problem should of been spotted before it was sent to me.Because its a new or refurbished drone i think they might of assumed it would be ok.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

thedman321 Posted at 2018-7-20 02:33
Hi i tried the factory reset and down graded and updated again. I also have a phantom 4 that i have received a return label for dji warranty repair  . Obviously i don't want both my drones gone in for repair at the same time . Really frustrated as i think that the focus problem should of been spotted before it was sent to me.Because its a new or refurbished drone i think they might of assumed it would be ok.

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, could you please upload several original pictures to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here for further support? May I have your previous case number as well since we failed to get it via your Forum account? Thank you in advance.
2018-7-20
Use props
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi Mindy good to hear from you, hope your keeping well. Im not sure what pics you want me to send ?.
CAS-2017227-S1P9V1 .
I have sent in another repair request to dji repair for my mavic pro . I was happy with every aspect of the repair process, but was disappointed to receive a new/refurbished drone with a malfunctioning camera.
Im sure nobody expected it to be the case as it was new/refurbished.

2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

thedman321 Posted at 2018-7-20 04:13
Hi Mindy good to hear from you, hope your keeping well. Im not sure what pics you want me to send ?.
CAS-2017227-S1P9V1 .
I have sent in another repair request to dji repair for my mavic pro . I was happy with every aspect of the repair process, but was disappointed to receive a new/refurbished drone with a malfunctioning camera.

We understand your frustration, very sorry about it. For the original pictures, I mean the pictures that are blurry. Your experience has been escalated to the appropriate team for attention, we will take care of your drone and get it addressed when it arrives, thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

2018-7-20
Use props
thedman321
lvl.1
Ireland

Thanks just bad luck i suppose l
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

thedman321 Posted at 2018-7-20 05:04
Thanks just bad luck i suppose l

Thanks for getting back to us. Mindy has escalated your case to the management for review. They will double check and contact you during the working time soon. There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules