Camera not tilting up
396 7 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pchrist
lvl.1
United States

So my camera stays down about 4 spots on the controller and won’t go all the way up is this normal?

AD3539D9-0B31-4827-A378-900F956C9B41.png
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify if the gimbal will response if you try to command it using the gimbal wheel? did you try to adjust the gimbal of your aircraft? When did you notice this issue? Did your aircraft experience and slight incident?
2018-7-19
Use props
pchrist
lvl.1
United States

Yes it moves with the gimbal wheel. It just will not go all the way up. If you notice in the pic it is down just a few spots.
2018-7-19
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-19 08:57
Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify if the gimbal will response if you try to command it using the gimbal wheel? did you try to adjust the gimbal of your aircraft? When did you notice this issue? Did your aircraft experience and slight incident?

Its normal. You wont be able to go all the way up.
The upper section is a room the guimbal leaves for the camera to move when flying fast forward.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pchrist Posted at 2018-7-19 08:58
Yes it moves with the gimbal wheel. It just will not go all the way up. If you notice in the pic it is down just a few spots.

Hi, thanks for the response, unfortunately, you cannot really move it all the way to up because the gimbal control for spark is Pitch: -85° to 0°
2018-7-19
Use props
pchrist
lvl.1
United States

Ok just wanted to make sure it seemed that it should go up farther but wasn't just wanted to make sure that i wasn't going crazy!
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pchrist Posted at 2018-7-19 09:11
Ok just wanted to make sure it seemed that it should go up farther but wasn't just wanted to make sure that i wasn't going crazy!

No worries. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Fly it, put in in tripod mode, it moves higher up
Also in Pano modes the highest line of pictures will be taken "looking up" (a bit)
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules