Tomorrow my first Drone course
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Brazil

Hi All,

First of all I hope this is the right place to open this thread if not my apologies. I fly a P4P+ but as the subject shows it is quite general.

Yes im eager and happy to share here that I will have my first drone course tomorrow. It will be in Portuguese as I live in Brazil but my native language is Dutch so this is an extra factor that plays part. Nevertheless I thought it is good to follow a course here in Braziiil cause regulation may be different as in the Netherlands. And regulations will be a part of the course I hope the course will be very instuctive.
Did all of you guys a course about flying and regulations with drone? IMO I think it is a good thing it will make you aware how the dorne is working and tells you about regulations and should give you some tips what to do when things go wrong.

Anyhow I hope tomorrow is going to be an awesome day

GRTZ

Ray
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Congratulations on your new drone. We do appreciate you've chosen DJI as your first UAV. If you do have some questions don't hesitate to reach us here. For additional information about your Phantom 4 Pro+, Please follow our official YouTube channel for some tips. You can also watch the video tutorial below. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

2018-7-19
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Brazil

Thank you DJI Nathalia
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome.