3 Month Heavy Air Problems ...worldwide..no solution...
1449 6 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi together

I follow all Threads with Mavic Air Problems, here in Germany /Europe and world wide....
Since 0.400 there heavy problems increased...without any solution...people buy
a Mavic Air and they get no help at all...Ok may be ...they can call for service...
but a new product must be secure , safe and 100% without problems ,because all pilots be liable for damage .......
I had FOUR new mavic air with problems..i returned all of them...now my fifth mavic air was totaly ok with 0.300
with 0.400 i have also a lot of problems which have lots of other pilots but I have new problem with edge flickering in 2.7k and 4k
with ND 16 filter sunny day.....I told it with a video to dji..but no answer....

2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, did you tried to reset the camera setting or reformat the SD card? did you manage to change a mobile device for us to isolate the issue?
2018-7-19
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft

Do you think pilots in the united states are having the same amount of problems with .400 firmware or pilotes from other countries.
It just seems whenever you look at all the .400 issues it's related to other places more than the US.
2018-7-19
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

sky6105 Posted at 2018-7-19 12:21
Do you think pilots in the united states are having the same amount of problems with .400 firmware or pilotes from other countries.
It just seems whenever you look at all the .400 issues it's related to other places more than the US.

I'd say yes, the problems are universal.  It's just easier for folks in the US to return faulty aircraft or get service.
2018-7-19
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

#DJI Toni,
thank you for yor contact!
With this DJI recommended SD card (sandisk extreme U3) I have had never problems with other cams...only Air cam..
And I sended the original Air file, so it has nothing to do with the mobile device...
2018-7-19
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Heavenone Posted at 2018-7-19 13:00
#DJI Toni,
thank you for yor contact!
With this DJI recommended SD card (sandisk extreme U3) I have had never problems with other cams...only Air cam..

DJI just puts standard replies like this but on actual threads where people explain the problems with details and information they don't answer at all because they can't put a standard reply like that into it. It's like they don't even care sadly.

Luckily for me, I don't have problems with 0400, only the yaw movement bug when I start the drone sometimes. But that's more annoying than safety vanishing.
2018-7-19
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 779281 ft
Turkey

I am from Turkey and I have been experiencing similar problems - edge flickering in particular once in a while. The problem is not assocaited with the SD card since I do not have any. I have reset the camera settings as well. The problem was mostly resolved but I still see/feel  the annoying flickering.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules