My Sparks Battery Have Fallen During Flight !!
490 5 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8T8oCqHPf0GZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28077 ft
Turkey

Hello! This evening i had more than %50 battery and spark was at 100 meters. There is no wind after all. Battery is destroyed by impact. But good news drone is working with second battery. Just camera's protector glass is broken but it works fine too. I mean everything works. But don't wanna use it like this. Its 6th day i purchased spark. Does warranty provides refresh or replacement?
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the trouble that this caused you. I highly suggest you send it into the store wherein you purchase your drone since it's still under warranty. I believed, they can replace it if the issue caused by product malfunction. But if it's a pilot error, the customer must need to shoulder the repair fee. If you have any other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

glad that the drone is ok good luck on it
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_8T8oCqHPf0GZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28077 ft
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-19 12:50
Hi. Sorry for the trouble that this caused you. I highly suggest you send it into the store wherein you purchase your drone since it's still under warranty. I believed, they can replace it if the issue caused by product malfunction. But if it's a pilot error, the customer must need to shoulder the repair fee. If you have any other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

I dont think its my fault at all. There is so many comments&videos on internet about sparks battery suicides. Tomorrow i will send it back i hope they will renew it.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8T8oCqHPf0GZ Posted at 2018-7-20 08:48
I dont think its my fault at all. There is so many comments&videos on internet about sparks battery suicides. Tomorrow i will send it back i hope they will renew it.

I understand. Please do check your Spark's battery compartment before flying it on your next flight for safety purposes.

Again, we are very sorry for the trouble.
2018-7-20
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1521201 ft
United States

[url=https://www.ebay.com/itm/RCGEEK-DJI-Spark-Battery-Bundle-Fastener-Anti-slip-Straps-Lock-/152814003735]

you can get a strap here
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules