Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Delivery Issues
1039 7 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vgQiLjKisZ2B
New

United States

I ordered a DJI Spark and have been tracking it since it was shipped, I am not home during the day and for some reason signature is required from DJI, FedEx said they'd be more than happy to leave the package in my locked main lobby.  For some reason DJI is requiring a signature, and I know I will not be home in time to sign this, which is going to lead to my drone being sent back to DJI after 2 more delivery attempts.  I'd really prefer for this not to happen, as I've seen in many other cases from reading the forum posts.  Why can't you just have FedEx leave the package in my lobby like every other retailer I've ever dealt with....
2018-7-19
Use props
djiuser_vgQiLjKisZ2B
New

United States

FedEx needs DJI to tell them that I can pick it up.. for some reason I cannot dictate when/where i can pick up my own package i paid $500 for! Please help, I just need DJI to contact FedEx and let me pick up my package
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, since we must make sure the package is received by the right customer, the signature is essential, thanks for your understanding. May I have your order number so that we could verify with the related team to see if the package can be picked up in the FedEx store by yourself? Besides, it is recommended to send email to support@dji.com with your request and then post the email ticket number here, we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible, thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
fanseb082b93
New
United States

I am having a problem with fedex not delivering my Mavic Air that they’ve claimed to have tried 3 times to deliver and have not I’ve been home as I took two days off of work to sign for it. I’m beyond upset with dji as a company!! I called fedex to have package left at a facility to pick up only to find out dji doesn’t allow for it!! Here I am wasted 2 vacation days and spent $700 and no Mavic Air. My order # 0016146087954. I really hope to hear from someone or this maybe the last purchase from dji.
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseb082b93 Posted at 7-6 18:17
I am having a problem with fedex not delivering my Mavic Air that they’ve claimed to have tried 3 times to deliver and have not I’ve been home as I took two days off of work to sign for it. I’m beyond upset with dji as a company!! I called fedex to have package left at a facility to pick up only to find out dji doesn’t allow for it!! Here I am wasted 2 vacation days and spent $700 and no Mavic Air. My order # 0016146087954. I really hope to hear from someone or this maybe the last purchase from dji.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're checking the exact status with the logistics team and will keep you updated.
2019-7-7
Use props
fanseb082b93
New
United States

Ok thank you
2019-7-7
Use props
fanseb082b93
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-7 00:52
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're checking the exact status with the logistics team and will keep you updated.

I just need dji to allow fedex to to deliver it to a drop off location so I can go and sign for it and finish with this whole ordeal. This is easiest corse of action.
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseb082b93 Posted at 7-7 17:42
I just need dji to allow fedex to to deliver it to a drop off location so I can go and sign for it and finish with this whole ordeal. This is easiest corse of action.

Thanks for your kind reminder. I've forwarded to the designated team and they will arrange for you soon.
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules