Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
youzhou
New

Singapore

I am looking for some buying information about digital drawing tablets and pens. I would like to purchase an entry level drawing tablet and pen. I totally want the pen to have an eraser end which I have done some initial research and found out not all pens for drawing pads/tablets have an eraser end. I use adobe Illustrator, some Photoshop, for most of my design/graphics work on PC.
I want something inexpensive but again really want it to be portable and the eraser end functionality is a must have. I would like to pay as far under $200 as possible. The research I have done has shown that the ones at a price point under $100 lack the eraser end is barely available (haven’t found one yet) and the wireless factor is available but not with a whole bunch of variety in models available. Important note is that I will be using it with a Windows 10 laptop.
I was going to get the XP-Pen deco 02 graphics tablet ( https://www.amazon.com/XP-PEN-Graphics-Battery-free-Shortcut-pressure/dp/B07DCS9D9Q ) . The DECO 02 drawing tablet have an eraser at the end of the pen .The stylus supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and the graphics pad has a 10 x 5.63 inch working area .it seems perfect.Any advice for an up and coming artist , good/bad experiences and so on?.
Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

2018-7-19
Use props
kjomhan
New

United Kingdom

XP-Pen deco 02, I have not used it,but I recently got Artist16 and think its great.
The XP-PEN Artist16 is a drawing tablet by XP-PEN with an extra-wide viewing angle and a host of creative features that make it an excellent. Featuring a 1080P FullHD IPS display, your creations will come to life in vivid color and definition. An extra-wide, 178-degree viewing angle gives you the canvas you need to realize your design. And with 2,078 levels of pressure sensitivity, this tablet will work for drawing, painting, editing, designing, sketching and animating without any trouble.
Having used both a XP-Pen Artist 16 and traditional tablet , I found that for drawing, a medium to large Artist 16 served me better than a draw on tablet see on screen combo. However, the opposite was true when it came to photographer. Given my past experience, if I was using a device for drawing (again), I would opt for a XP-Pen Artist or iPad type device and it would be medium or large in size.
Btw, while some don't see the benefit a few of us do, we often draw/illustrate in more traditional medium, scan and then use the computer to continue. It works well with fast sketches as a first layer and excellent for storyboarding.
2019-3-25
Use props
T3rdEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

This seems suspiciously like  an advertisement / spam add for the XP-Pen?
Maybe I am wrong ?

2019-3-25
Use props
kongshan
New

Singapore

wacom tablets are incredible. of course XP-Pen tablets are cheaper than wacom.
I'm a fulltime freelance illustrator and use a Wacom Intuos.
I do 95% of my work in photoshop and Illustrator with just a few differently-sized calligraphic brushes set to pressure sensitive. You get great line variation.
https://pctechtest.com/best-wacom-drawing-tablets
2023-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules