Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping delay?
12Next >
4124 40 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

Purchased a new Mavic Air Flame Red on 7/17 when DJI’s website indicated shipping within 1 business day of payment receipt.  Payment receipt also on 7/17.  Just notified of shipping delays on my purchase, but no shipping date was specified.  In reading posts online, I now see that this is not an uncommon issue when buying a DJI drone from DJI.  Wish I knew that before I placed my order because I could have gotten the same unit through Amazon delivered within 2 business days.
Am posting on the forum to see if I can get any additional information on how long the delay might last and what I should expect going forward.  Anyone have a similar experience with a DJI Mavic Air shipment delay?

Thanks for any help/advice anyone can offer.
2018-7-19
Use props
Tomcatuk
Captain
Flight distance : 28743 ft

Yes DJI are a bit crafty when it comes to shipping.... ie Estimated delivery time: 2-5 working days after payment confirmation.
They may not process the payment for a week or longer so their 2-5 days becomes  two weeks or more...
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your email address, contact number, and your order number so that I can follow up on your order? Thank you for your patience.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-20 00:07
Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your email address, contact number, and your order number so that I can follow up on your order? Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for reaching out.  I sent you a reply via e-mail to the e-mail you sent to me.

Thanks again for any help you can provide..
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-20 00:07
Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your email address, contact number, and your order number so that I can follow up on your order? Thank you for your patience.

I am having difficulty PM’ing you.  I am new to the forum as this was my first Mavic purchase.  When I attempt to PM you, I get a PM screen but am unable to type into that screen.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-20 04:29
I am having difficulty PM’ing you.  I am new to the forum as this was my first Mavic purchase.  When I attempt to PM you, I get a PM screen but am unable to type into that screen.

I have sent you PM, please help to verify if the order number I searched is right, thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 04:38
I have sent you PM, please help to verify if the order number I searched is right, thank you.

Yes.  Thanks.  That is my order number.

Much appreciated!
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-20 04:57
Yes.  Thanks.  That is my order number.

Much appreciated!

We will verify with the related team about its status and keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 05:11
We will verify with the related team about its status and keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Will do.  Thanks so much again.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-20 05:26
Will do.  Thanks so much again.

There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep an eye on the status and help you get an update during the working time. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-20 20:09
There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep an eye on the status and help you get an update during the working time. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi, DJI Susan:

Just checking in to see if you have an update on shipping status.

Please advise.

Thanks!
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-22 16:27
Hi, DJI Susan:

Just checking in to see if you have an update on shipping status.

Sorry for the late update because of the weekend, the order was delayed because of the Goggles was out of stock, the estimated shipping date would be these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-22
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-22 18:21
Sorry for the late update because of the weekend, the order was delayed because of the Goggles was out of stock, the estimated shipping date would be these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for the update.  I just wish I knew this at the time I ordered because I would have purchased through Amazon and had the same package with goggles within 2 days.  So, I am disappointed because I had hoped to have the drone to take video of a special outdoor event this week.   I did not think that would be an issue at the time I ordered as the web store promised to ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment.

Regardless, I appreciate your looking into this on my behalf.  
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-22 19:15
Thank you for the update.  I just wish I knew this at the time I ordered because I would have purchased through Amazon and had the same package with goggles within 2 days.  So, I am disappointed because I had hoped to have the drone to take video of a special outdoor event this week.   I did not think that would be an issue at the time I ordered as the web store promised to ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment.

Regardless, I appreciate your looking into this on my behalf.

We totally understand your frustration, this is not what we expected either, the warehouse will ship the order as soon as possible, thanks for your patience, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-7-22
Use props
djiuser_dhNWQ5XSzQ04
New

Italy

I' having strong delay for my refurbished magic air. It Passed almost One month from the order boiler in 1 st of november
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_dhNWQ5XSzQ04 Posted at 11-29 07:33
I' having strong delay for my refurbished magic air. It Passed almost One month from the order boiler in 1 st of november

Hi there, I have sent you PM, please help to verify if the order number I searched is right, thank you.
2019-11-30
Use props
Lars Rasmussen
lvl.1

Spain

My delivery waaay overdue, and communication is a (bad) joke - totally unacceptable, and extremely unprofessional handling.....
But hey; let do some math here; with all the prepaid orders not being delivered, DJI manage to ge a free credit of many millions of dollars/euros to play around with - looks like that is what the deal is really about!!!
Ordered a Mini to test for some professional uses before buying pro drones - the pro drones are NOT going to be DJI, that is for sure - need a qualified backing, not this Circus...
Oh and, by the way; please refrain from all the administrator comments like "we are so sorry etc..." when doing absolutely nothing about it; that is just adding insult to injury...
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lars Rasmussen Posted at 12-26 05:06
My delivery waaay overdue, and communication is a (bad) joke - totally unacceptable, and extremely unprofessional handling.....
But hey; let do some math here; with all the prepaid orders not being delivered, DJI manage to ge a free credit of many millions of dollars/euros to play around with - looks like that is what the deal is really about!!!
Ordered a Mini to test for some professional uses before buying pro drones - the pro drones are NOT going to be DJI, that is for sure - need a qualified backing, not this Circus...

The orders of Mavic Mini have exceeded our expectation and we are doing best to produce more products, we sincerely apologize for the delay. Your order will be shipped very soon, please note the email notification, thank you very much.
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lars Rasmussen Posted at 12-26 05:06

Hi LARS, sorry to inform you that Mavic Mini Charging Base is out of stock in the local warehouse, do you agree to split the order and ship the others first? If not, the shipment will be delayed for a few more days. But you won't wait for too long because the Mavic Mini Charging Base is in progress. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_lQBnYh9eYYMZ
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-30 01:52
Hi LARS, sorry to inform you that Mavic Mini Charging Base is out of stock in the local warehouse, do you agree to split the order and ship the others first? If not, the shipment will be delayed for a few more days. But you won't wait for too long because the Mavic Mini Charging Base is in progress. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Dear Mindy,

After reading this and several other topics I understand it’s a general stock problem and that’s why my order also has not been shipped yet.

My order can be split if necessary and firstly shipped without the charging base.

Order N° 0327078540209

Kind Regards,

Joris Van Doren
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lQBnYh9eYYMZ Posted at 1-9 13:01
Dear Mindy,

After reading this and several other topics I understand it’s a general stock problem and that’s why my order also has not been shipped yet.

Hi Joris Van Doren, your orde is about Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, it cannot be split. The estimated delivery time is 12-19 business days after the payment confirmation, which will be the late January, appreciate your patience.
2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ywZpdIxmpRhB
lvl.1

United States

Should have purchased through Amazon I guess, not very pleased since placing the order with the 1-day shipping and it's now on the 7th day and still denotes "To be shipped" and now one can provide a hint as to when the shipment will occur,  that's a lot of money for something and have nothing in return.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ywZpdIxmpRhB Posted at 6-24 12:41
Should have purchased through Amazon I guess, not very pleased since placing the order with the 1-day shipping and it's now on the 7th day and still denotes "To be shipped" and now one can provide a hint as to when the shipment will occur,  that's a lot of money for something and have nothing in return.

We are so sorry for the shipment delay, affected by the COVID-19, the high amount of the orders and the stock availability, the shipment is expected to be delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. It has been shipped now, hope for your understanding and patience.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV
New

United States

I placed my order and it says it has shipped and when tracking it left China, went to Japan, Tennessee and now Korea, im starting to get worried
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 02:26
We are so sorry for the shipment delay, affected by the COVID-19, the high amount of the orders and the stock availability, the shipment is expected to be delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. It has been shipped now, hope for your understanding and patience.

I know that feeling
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV Posted at 6-27 04:53
I placed my order and it says it has shipped and when tracking it left China, went to Japan, Tennessee and now Korea, im starting to get worried

Hi there, sorry for the confusion on FedEx website, usually the documentation will be sent in advance to process the customer clearance, therefore, the tracking record on their website is a little messy, we've forwarded to the related team to communicate with courier company.
Your order is under the regular customs clearance process, it might be a little delay in this special period, we hope for your understanding and patience.
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-28 03:33
Hi there, sorry for the confusion on FedEx website, usually the documentation will be sent in advance to process the customer clearance, therefore, the tracking record on their website is a little messy, we've forwarded to the related team to communicate with courier company.
Your order is under the regular customs clearance process, it might be a little delay in this special period, we hope for your understanding and patience.

Still no real update on this order. Very frustrating
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 02:26

Did you get your order?
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV
New

United States

djiuser_ywZpdIxmpRhB Posted at 6-24 12:41
Should have purchased through Amazon I guess, not very pleased since placing the order with the 1-day shipping and it's now on the 7th day and still denotes "To be shipped" and now one can provide a hint as to when the shipment will occur,  that's a lot of money for something and have nothing in return.

Did you get your order yet?
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I see the package has been delivered, we hope you enjoy flying Mavic Air 2.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16716 ft
United States

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-7-20 00:04
Yes DJI are a bit crafty when it comes to shipping.... ie Estimated delivery time: 2-5 working days after payment confirmation.
They may not process the payment for a week or longer so their 2-5 days becomes  two weeks or more...

Sounds like I will ask for refund and have AMAZON deliver in 2 days
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63 Posted at 2-3 11:34

Hi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I had checked your order number, it is now under "Ready to Send" status. The courier has been assigned which is FedEx and it will be ship out soon.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any further concerns, I will do my best to help.
Sorry again for the waiting.
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-4 00:34
Hi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I had checked your order number, it is now under "Ready to Send" status. The courier has been assigned which is FedEx and it will be ship out soon.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any further concerns, I will do my best to help.
Sorry again for the waiting.

Susan
  No offense to you. But your Org flat out stink!  It's now been 2 weeks at sitting ready to ship. it's not the courier your org states. I believe you do not have the product ready period.  DJI took my money in 30 seconds, and  now refuses to shoe Real Customer service and do the right thing, Return my money.
Bunch of ass Monkeys!   That's ok because now my bank has file a complaint and full refund. This is no way to run any business. Pathetic! And yes i will blast FB, Twit, and all other media letting other know what a bunch of Ass Clown DJI is when treating customers.   Im sorry, I apologize, blah blah blah. Send me my damn money and do the right thing.  Ill never buy another thing from you guys PERIOD!
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

DJI flat out stink!  It's now been 2 weeks sitting ready to ship. it's not the courier your org states. I believe you do not have the product ready period.  DJI took my money in 30 seconds, and  now refuses to show Real Customer service and do the right thing, Return my money. Bunch of ass Monkeys!   That's ok because now my bank has filed a complaint and full refund. This is no way to run any business. Pathetic! And yes I will blast FB, Twit, and all other media letting others know what a bunch of Ass Clown DJI is when treating customers.   Im sorry, I apologize, blah blah blah. Send me my damn money and do the right thing.  I'll never buy another thing from you guys PERIOD!
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63 Posted at 2-3 11:34

Good luck.  Let me share this I sent them
No offense to you. But your Org flat out stink!  It's now been 2 weeks sitting ready to ship. it's not the courier your org states. I believe you do not have the product ready period.  DJI took my money in 30 seconds, 1,500 and  now refuses to show Real Customer service and do the right thing, Return my money.  Its been in Ready to ship for 2 @#$%^&* week
Bunch of ass Monkeys!   That's ok because now my bank has filed a complaint and full refund. This is no way to run any business. Pathetic! And yes I will blast FB, Twit, and all other media letting others know what a bunch of Ass Clown DJI is when treating customers.   Im sorry, I apologize, blah blah blah. Send me my damn money and do the right thing.  I'll never buy another thing from you guys PERIOD!
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_PhTJs9AdnCzV Posted at 2020-7-2 15:23
Still no real update on this order. Very frustrating

Let me share this with you  AMAZON.
I sent them this after 2.5 weeks and still sitting in ready to ship.. DJI flat out stink!  It's now been 2 weeks sitting ready to ship. it's not the courier your org states. I believe you do not have the product ready period.  DJI took my money 1,500 in 30 seconds, and  now refuses to show Real Customer service and do the right thing, Return my money.
Bunch of ass Monkeys!   That's ok because now my bank has filed a complaint and full refund. This is no way to run any business. Pathetic! And yes I will blast FB, Twit, and all other media letting others know what a bunch of Ass Clown DJI is when treating customers.   Im sorry, I apologize, blah blah blah. Send me my damn money and do the right thing.  I'll never buy another thing from you guys PERIOD!
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

ASSCLOWNS = DJI!   PATHIC, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.. ALL THEY WISH TIO TELL YOU IS HOW SORRY THEY ARE, WELL THEY GOT THAT PART RIGHT,  SORRY
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-26 23:34
The orders of Mavic Mini have exceeded our expectation and we are doing best to produce more products, we sincerely apologize for the delay. Your order will be shipped very soon, please note the email notification, thank you very much.

MORE LIES,   EXCEEDED EXPECTATION.
WHY DONT YOU TELL US THAT PRIOR TO ORDERING,
NOTHING BUT THIEVES.
TAKE OUR MONEY AND YOU HAVE NO PRODUCT.
PATHETIC
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63 Posted at 2-5 17:10
Susan
  No offense to you. But your Org flat out stink!  It's now been 2 weeks at sitting ready to ship. it's not the courier your org states. I believe you do not have the product ready period.  DJI took my money in 30 seconds, and  now refuses to shoe Real Customer service and do the right thing, Return my money.
Bunch of ass Monkeys!   That's ok because now my bank has file a complaint and full refund. This is no way to run any business. Pathetic! And yes i will blast FB, Twit, and all other media letting other know what a bunch of Ass Clown DJI is when treating customers.   Im sorry, I apologize, blah blah blah. Send me my damn money and do the right thing.  Ill never buy another thing from you guys PERIOD!

We are deeply sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Just to verify, would you like to cancel the order? Please let me know and I'm here to help.

I will also note down your voices and forward them to the corresponding team, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all. Sorry again!
2021-2-6
Use props
djiuser_b6GuS7lZCk63
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-6 01:56
We are deeply sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Just to verify, would you like to cancel the order? Please let me know and I'm here to help.

I will also note down your voices and forward them to the corresponding team, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all. Sorry again!

YES CANCEL Please,  This is what I have been trying to get happen.
All I want is my order canceled and full refund.  
Thank you
2021-2-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules