Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping delay?
893 13 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

Purchased a new Mavic Air Flame Red on 7/17 when DJI’s website indicated shipping within 1 business day of payment receipt.  Payment receipt also on 7/17.  Just notified of shipping delays on my purchase, but no shipping date was specified.  In reading posts online, I now see that this is not an uncommon issue when buying a DJI drone from DJI.  Wish I knew that before I placed my order because I could have gotten the same unit through Amazon delivered within 2 business days.
Am posting on the forum to see if I can get any additional information on how long the delay might last and what I should expect going forward.  Anyone have a similar experience with a DJI Mavic Air shipment delay?

Thanks for any help/advice anyone can offer.
2018-7-19
Use props
Tomcatuk
First Officer
Flight distance : 28736 ft

Yes DJI are a bit crafty when it comes to shipping.... ie Estimated delivery time: 2-5 working days after payment confirmation.
They may not process the payment for a week or longer so their 2-5 days becomes  two weeks or more...
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your email address, contact number, and your order number so that I can follow up on your order? Thank you for your patience.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-20 00:07
Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your email address, contact number, and your order number so that I can follow up on your order? Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for reaching out.  I sent you a reply via e-mail to the e-mail you sent to me.

Thanks again for any help you can provide..
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-20 00:07
Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your email address, contact number, and your order number so that I can follow up on your order? Thank you for your patience.

I am having difficulty PM’ing you.  I am new to the forum as this was my first Mavic purchase.  When I attempt to PM you, I get a PM screen but am unable to type into that screen.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-20 04:29
I am having difficulty PM’ing you.  I am new to the forum as this was my first Mavic purchase.  When I attempt to PM you, I get a PM screen but am unable to type into that screen.

I have sent you PM, please help to verify if the order number I searched is right, thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 04:38
I have sent you PM, please help to verify if the order number I searched is right, thank you.

Yes.  Thanks.  That is my order number.

Much appreciated!
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-20 04:57
Yes.  Thanks.  That is my order number.

Much appreciated!

We will verify with the related team about its status and keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 05:11
We will verify with the related team about its status and keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Will do.  Thanks so much again.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-20 05:26
Will do.  Thanks so much again.

There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep an eye on the status and help you get an update during the working time. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-20 20:09
There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep an eye on the status and help you get an update during the working time. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi, DJI Susan:

Just checking in to see if you have an update on shipping status.

Please advise.

Thanks!
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-22 16:27
Hi, DJI Susan:

Just checking in to see if you have an update on shipping status.

Sorry for the late update because of the weekend, the order was delayed because of the Goggles was out of stock, the estimated shipping date would be these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-22
Use props
Jsf2018
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-22 18:21
Sorry for the late update because of the weekend, the order was delayed because of the Goggles was out of stock, the estimated shipping date would be these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for the update.  I just wish I knew this at the time I ordered because I would have purchased through Amazon and had the same package with goggles within 2 days.  So, I am disappointed because I had hoped to have the drone to take video of a special outdoor event this week.   I did not think that would be an issue at the time I ordered as the web store promised to ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment.

Regardless, I appreciate your looking into this on my behalf.  
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Jsf2018 Posted at 2018-7-22 19:15
Thank you for the update.  I just wish I knew this at the time I ordered because I would have purchased through Amazon and had the same package with goggles within 2 days.  So, I am disappointed because I had hoped to have the drone to take video of a special outdoor event this week.   I did not think that would be an issue at the time I ordered as the web store promised to ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment.

Regardless, I appreciate your looking into this on my behalf.

We totally understand your frustration, this is not what we expected either, the warehouse will ship the order as soon as possible, thanks for your patience, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules