Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bought a brand new Mavic Air and arrived without battery
1612 7 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 172562 ft
Mexico

Hi,
I lost my Mavic Air in the ocean and bought a new one, DJI sold me just the drone without remote control and the extra batteries, the email that I received from them included the following:
  • Aircraft Body (includes gimbal camera) x 1
  • Propeller Pairs x 2
  • Mavic - Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
  • Gimbal Clamp x 1
  • Micro SD Card (16GB) x 1

Micro SD card and the battery was missing from the package, could some one from DJI help me with this? I received an incomplete product.

Case No. CAS-1972647-Y2S1N4

2018-7-19
Use props
fans83b50254
New
United States

Hmmm, good luck.  Surely they will accuse you of 'losing' the battery?  I just RMA'd a brand new battery that wouldn't charge which was otherwise in perfect condition, 1 of 3 included in the Mavic Pro Platinum + fly more  + DJI care package that I purchased days ago.  They demand I pay for a replacement:

DJI Damage Assessment:
Remarks: NON WARRANTY: Dear Customer, Unfortunately, damage that is not caused by a product malfunction or is out of the warranty period is not covered by DJI aftersales policy. Damage not caused by product Dear Customer malfunction. We'll either repair it or replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. For more information, please visit (http://www.dji.com/service/policy) - DJI North America NO activation Date, please provide POP  

Item Quantity Unit Price(USD) Total Price(USD)
Mavic Part1 Intelligent Flight Battery (20)(Platinum) 1 89.00 89.00
Freight:   0.00
Total Amount:   89.00
DJI Care deduction:   0.00
Total Payment:   89.00

Payment by Paypal:    Payment Links

Please make sure the Case No. is included in your Payment Information when completing your transaction.
2018-7-19
Use props
fans83b50254
New
United States

BTW, the CAS number reveals personal information....
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

J.G, sorry to hear that, upon checking the case, the battery and SD card all should have been shipped out, could you please double check? For the Micro SD card, have you checked the drone? It may have been inserted into the aircraft.
Your case will also be escalated to the local team to double check, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.
GTScreenshot_20180720_180306.png

2018-7-20
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

This is a good thing in one aspect......... you won't have a flyaway without the battery
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans83b50254 Posted at 2018-7-19 21:23
Hmmm, good luck.  Surely they will accuse you of 'losing' the battery?  I just RMA'd a brand new battery that wouldn't charge which was otherwise in perfect condition, 1 of 3 included in the Mavic Pro Platinum + fly more  + DJI care package that I purchased days ago.  They demand I pay for a replacement:

Sorry to hear that, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account, your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate team to double evaluate the battery, we will have someone to contact you after verification, thanks for your patience.
2018-7-20
Use props
J.G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 172562 ft
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 02:06
J.G, sorry to hear that, upon checking the case, the battery and SD card all should have been shipped out, could you please double check? For the Micro SD card, have you checked the drone? It may have been inserted into the aircraft.
Your case will also be escalated to the local team to double check, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.
[view_image]

The MicroSD card is not inside the aircraft or outside.
The battery was not included, I dont know if DJI forgot to add it into the package or if this is UPS fault.

I just want my battery that I paid for.
Thanks!
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

J.G Posted at 2018-7-20 07:25
The MicroSD card is not inside the aircraft or outside.
The battery was not included, I dont know if DJI forgot to add it into the package or if this is UPS fault.

Thanks for the confirmation. Mindy has escalated your case to the management for investigation, they'll review and contact you during the working time. We'll keep an eye on the status as well.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules