Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Finally I Received the Ronin-S Today in Malta ! Jul 2018
1166 7 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

After Waiting sometime to find the Highly Demanded - Ronin-S - IN STOCK, finally its here.

I have missed the First Opportunity to buy it, as when I received the Notificiation by Email after a Couple of Minutes it went out of Stock Again ! Unfortunately I was outside driving.

On the Second Notification, I rushed to my PC to buy it as soon as I received the Email and Succeeded ! Luckily I was in my Workshop this time.

Only waited about 11days until they Re-Stocked the Ronin-S, as I had saw a notice during Checkout Stage that although I have made the order, I had to wait between 15-20 days.

Yesterday I had an Email from DJI Store that my Order was Shipped, and after a while an Email from DHL Express that I have a Package Incoming, and today it is Finally here in Malta. Extremely Reliable Service via DHL Express ! Shipped from the Netherlands to Malta in just 2 Days.

Very Excited to start using it now, and practising with it.

Wish to Thank DJI for the Care and Top Class Service !

RoninS Package Jul 2018.jpg
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to know you have received the Ronin-S finally, thanks for your kind words about our customer service, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-7-20
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 04:23
Glad to know you have received the Ronin-S finally, thanks for your kind words about our customer service, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.

Thank you so much Dear Mindy and all the DJI Team !

2018-7-20
Use props
Kune
First Officer
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Really glad to hear you already have it !!!!  

I received mine on Monday. as well!!

2018-7-20
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Kune Posted at 2018-7-20 05:24
Really glad to hear you already have it !!!!  

I received mine on Monday. as well!!

Hi Kune !

Well now we are both Happy ! You still managed to Receive It before me !

You are Great Buddy ! I am waiting some accessories for it, I will soon send you a link to get your opinion and maybe give you some ideas too. If you have New Ideas let me know Buddy !

Have a Nice Weekend, and Thanks for your Comment ! I really love talking to You !

2018-7-20
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any video yet DMX? Hey, send me a link to your youtube channel if you will. Thanks!
2018-8-3
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Bing Err Posted at 2018-8-3 13:09
Any video yet DMX? Hey, send me a link to your youtube channel if you will. Thanks!

I have so much things to do Bing right now with my work, Summer in Malta is very busy, need to get things organised, learn a bit video editing, setup the new video editing pc and start getting things done.

Long way ahead, hopefully step by step I will start accomplishing the target I have to meet.

2018-8-3
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-3 15:27
I have so much things to do Bing right now with my work, Summer in Malta is very busy, need to get things organised, learn a bit video editing, setup the new video editing pc and start getting things done.

Long way ahead, hopefully step by step I will start accomplishing the target I have to meet.

Yeah, I hear ya. I still can't remember if I've subbed your channel. Message it to me so I can make sure to see your Ronin video when you get it uploaded. Much appreciated. Good luck with all your summer work and projects.
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules