Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hi DJI,

Can you please tell us how much time will the DJI Mavic Air benefit from DJI support(repair + consumables availability)?
Judging by the fact that this gear costs alot of money, I expect at least 5-7 years of full support for it.
Waiting for an official answer on this matter.

Cheers,
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We will keep providing support to our product, but its warranty period is limited, please refer to the following screenshot of the warranty period of each part, which means the paid warranty will be provided when the warranty period is expired. Please note in EU, all spare parts enjoy 2 years' warranty. Battery enjoys a warranty period of 1 year. Consumables such as props and frame do not have the warranty. Thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180720_201720.png

2018-7-20
Use props
AirPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-20 04:21
We will keep providing support to our product, but its warranty period is limited, please refer to the following screenshot of the warranty period of each part, which means the paid warranty will be provided when the warranty period is expired. Please note in EU, all spare parts enjoy 2 years' warranty. Battery enjoys a warranty period of 1 year. Consumables such as props and frame do not have the warranty. Thanks for your understanding.[view_image]

Dear Mindy,
I already know the warranty is limited. I am asking for how long(years) will DJI sell consumables(batteries, propellers) and will offer customer paid service for repairs and parts replacement.
I hope it will be at least 5 years. Most of us make an effort to buy a product like the Mavic Air and we want to have the peace of mind that after 4-5 years we will still be able to buy replacement parts and consumables for our devices, and have official repair support.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AirPilot Posted at 2018-7-20 05:11
Dear Mindy,
I already know the warranty is limited. I am asking for how long(years) will DJI sell consumables(batteries, propellers) and will offer customer paid service for repairs and parts replacement.
I hope it will be at least 5 years. Most of us make an effort to buy a product like the Mavic Air and we want to have the peace of mind that after 4-5 years we will still be able to buy replacement parts and consumables for our devices, and have official repair support.

I understand your point, but we do not have the estimated time of EOS for now. If you encounter any difficulties when using Mavic Air, feel free to contact us anytime, we'll try our best to help you. In case that some parts might be not available for sale, you can send the unit in for service.
2018-7-20
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Good question.  Given problems with .0400 FW, and being 2-months and 17-days have passed with no resolution; well you can do math for Mavic's life cycle.
2018-7-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

well maybe until they stop produce the spare parts for Mavic Air
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules