Mavic Battery LED1
941 8 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pgDMkwkB9Bk8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 97073 ft
Finland

Can you say what this following led indications tells. There is no details in any DJI manuals/material.

The led one is blinking ~16 times in 6 sec. and then ~7 sec break.
The battery has been connected to charger long periods but there are no changes to battery behavior.

The previous  question was deleted by DJI - Here it comes again. Would be interesting to know why it was removed.
2018-7-20
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Are you trying to charge it just after flying?
2018-7-21
Use props
djiuser_pgDMkwkB9Bk8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 97073 ft
Finland

Permanent failure.  Doesn't charge, doesn't fly.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know about that, where did you purchase your unit? do you have spare batteries? did they do the same thing when charging? We will forward this concern to our engineers for clarification. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-7-22
Use props
Pgrf500
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5131 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-22 09:30
Hi, sorry to know about that, where did you purchase your unit? do you have spare batteries? did they do the same thing when charging? We will forward this concern to our engineers for clarification. Your patience is highly appreciated.

I am having the exact same problem, not recently flown so it's not a hot battery, Did you ever get a answer from support?
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pgrf500 Posted at 2018-8-2 06:39
I am having the exact same problem, not recently flown so it's not a hot battery, Did you ever get a answer from support?

Hi, sorry for the troubles, may I know if the battery can be charged fully? If not, please contact our support for further evaluation.

www.dji.com/service
2018-8-2
Use props
Pgrf500
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5131 ft
United States

sorry for the delay in replying, the battery will not charge at all and actually the one light that illuminates gets dimmer over time plus I actually have two batteries that exhibit the same symptoms. I will contact service
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pgrf500 Posted at 2018-8-3 06:19
sorry for the delay in replying, the battery will not charge at all and actually the one light that illuminates gets dimmer over time plus I actually have two batteries that exhibit the same symptoms. I will contact service

Hi, thanks for the response, If that the case. Yes, I would be better if you will contact our support for further evaluation of the batteries. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-8-4
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Sorry to hear about your battery. I know that if a battery gets too low, it'll go into "hibernation" mode and you have to leave it connected to the charger for hours before it'll "wake up" and take a charge. Also won't charge if the battery is too hot or too cold. If that's not the issue, have you tried charging the battery with your 12v charger to make sure your charging hub isn't on the fritz?

Saw one other post related to this where the OP said that they double pressed the battery power button to turn it on and double pressed it again to turn it off. It then took a charge afterwards. Just grasping at straws to try to help you out.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules