2264 6 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rlkaerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1180322 ft
United States

Hi,

I have the Inspire 2 X7 with the SSD Cinema DNG and Apple ProRes key. After the latest firmware update V01.02.0200 I have been unable to switch from photo mode to video mode, it is stuck on photo mode, whenever I try to switch it stalls and looks like it is trying to change but doesn't, see link for more context http://bit.ly/2O307ZP.

I spoke to several DJI support staff over chat on the DJI website and they told me to refresh the new firmware, and reinstall crystal sky. I refreshed the firmware 4 times now and reinstalled crystal sky but still no luck. I also formatted my SSD and SD cards but still no luck. No DJI support staff said I needed to change my SD card to exfat, which I believe I did successfully using the disk utlity on my mac (see attached image) but still no luck. Has anyone run into this issue as well? I have a job on Sunday morning at 8am PST so I am really trying to fix this asap, it would be a huge blow if I have to let down the team for that shoot so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Exfat

Exfat
2018-7-20
Use props
rlkaerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1180322 ft
United States

Quick update in case anyone is having similar issues. I just reset the camera settings and it seems to be switching between video and photo mode now.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

rlkaerial Posted at 2018-7-21 08:24
Quick update in case anyone is having similar issues. I just reset the camera settings and it seems to be switching between video and photo mode now.

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. Good thing you sort it all out. Let us know if you still need any help.
2018-7-22
Use props
Andrei69
lvl.1

Hope I am not too off topic, but could you clarify which license key you need for ProRes RAW? the Apple one or CinemaDNG ? This will help me decide which one to get. Thank you.
2018-8-12
Use props
Joko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 497674 ft

Andrei69 Posted at 2018-8-12 11:58
Hope I am not too off topic, but could you clarify which license key you need for ProRes RAW? the Apple one or CinemaDNG ? This will help me decide which one to get. Thank you.

Hi, you need the CinemaDNG licence, the Apple ProRes RAW and RAW HQ are NOT included in the Apple ProRes licence.
2018-8-12
Use props
Andrei69
lvl.1

Joko Posted at 2018-8-12 12:02
Hi, you need the CinemaDNG licence, the Apple ProRes RAW and RAW HQ are NOT included in the Apple ProRes licence.

Thank you for the quick reply. I will gather my savings and opt for CinemaDNG license than, don't see the need for the Apple one as well, given the fact that I get the best Apple codec a.k.a. ProRes RAW with CDNG which is also phenomenal.
2018-8-12
Use props
jiri.82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66759 ft
Czechia

Andrei69 Posted at 2018-8-12 12:17
Thank you for the quick reply. I will gather my savings and opt for CinemaDNG license than, don't see the need for the Apple one as well, given the fact that I get the best Apple codec a.k.a. ProRes RAW with CDNG which is also phenomenal.

Hello, I have a zenmuse x7 camera on Inspire 2. The Pro Res license is activated on Inspire. Do I need a Cinema DNG license for RAW burst? Why doesn't this feature work for me?
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules