The point seems to be this:

good one lmao
2018-7-22
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

whenever I needed help this was the place to get it from,  no matter what problem I had there has always been someone there to help me out, I am very grateful for this site.  that being said my advice to you Frequent is take Suren's advice.
2018-7-22
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-22 11:53
Obviously InvisibleName 7 is a Troll that new users should be warned to just not read comments from. But he's very blatant about it so it's not difficult to spot.

And for new uses, if you read my history of comments (apart from those in this loser’s threads), you’ll see that I offer nothing but advice & help.  The idea that I have anything to do with DJI is farcical!
2018-7-22
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have been on these forums since Phantom 1 and have been on a journey as DJI have released new a more feature rich products, without this forum I would have been struggling/stuck this is the best place for all owners to discuss and long may it continue
2018-7-22
Use props
FrequentC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158770 ft
United States

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 2018-7-22 22:43
And for new uses, if you read my history of comments (apart from those in this loser’s threads), you’ll see that I offer nothing but advice & help.  The idea that I have anything to do with DJI is farcical!

LOLOL ... you can't be serious right now?  
2018-7-23
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
United States

FrequentC Posted at 2018-7-23 04:19
LOLOL ... you can't be serious right now?

I haven't a clue what you're on about! Mind, I don't think you do either!
2018-7-23
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Freq - How many times does people have to give you clear instructions on how to solve the problem very easily?  Are you cerebrally challenged and and need some special care?  There is nobody here that is happy that the recent App updates were flawed, BUT, everyone here is well aware of the situation and they are working on a fix. Frankly, there is NO major loss in functionality by rolling back, so there is no excuse for your poor behavior.  

Admins - I know you guys are trying to be polite with this idiot, but at this time it's crystal clear he's just trying to be disruptive and cause trouble. Now is the time to look up his account, tied to the serial number and ban the guy permanently. If it were me, I'd also consider rejecting future support as well.  Clearly, this is not a customer worth having around.
2018-7-23
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

So basically if you don't agree with him or if you say anything negative about him you are a paid troll? is that right? asking for a friend
2018-7-23
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer

ny300z Posted at 2018-7-23 09:21
So basically if you don't agree with him or if you say anything negative about him you are a paid troll? is that right? asking for a friend

That appears to be the case
2018-7-23
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi all,

If i may,.my best advice is "Do not give a reaction on this kind of postings!"  Its so simple to do. Just  DON`T. So a next silly thread will only have a #1 post.
For all serious people on here, make this forum a forum where we all help and support each other. Many have question, many have answers, some answers are really good , some have the intentions to be really good. Don`t judge but give respect.

So i hope my post is the last in this thread!

Thanks all in advance.

cheers
JJB
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules