Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 app freezes at 60% of "Unzipping resource file..."
3807 16 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Artwyb
lvl.1
Poland

I opened the app after about 2 weeks of not using Spark. There wasn't any Android update since then but the app had one on 13th July. I'm using Nokia 6 (2017). When I open the app, it says "Unzipping resource file...". It takes a few seconds to get to 60% but then it freezes and doesn't go any further. What should I do?
Thanks.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. Sad to say the Nokia 6 is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices. Thank you.

2018-7-21
Use props
Artwyb
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-21 11:11
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. Sad to say the Nokia 6 is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

It was working before. Did it change in the last update?
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Artwyb Posted at 2018-7-21 11:22
It was working before. Did it change in the last update?

Hi, yes it worked before but after the update some of the features of the app will not be able to run on your Nokia 6. Thank you.
2018-7-21
Use props
lylewalker
New
Flight distance : 124734 ft
United States

Samasung S7 with a Mavic Platinum Pro and I am having the same issue. Any thoughts?
2018-8-30
Use props
lylewalker
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-21 11:25
Hi, yes it worked before but after the update some of the features of the app will not be able to run on your Nokia 6. Thank you.

Samasung S7 with a Mavic Platinum Pro and I am having the same issue. Any thoughts?
2018-8-30
Use props
Artwyb
lvl.1
Poland

lylewalker Posted at 2018-8-30 11:54

I found the fix: Uninstall the app, then connect the phone to your PC, go to SD card folder and delete DJI folder. Next installation will succeed.
2018-8-30
Use props
lylewalker
New
United States

Artwyb Posted at 2018-8-30 12:20
I found the fix: Uninstall the app, then connect the phone to your PC, go to SD card folder and delete DJI folder. Next installation will succeed.

Thank you!
2018-8-31
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

Are you sure he was frozen? Because I also thought I had reinstalled it several times, and then I waited for a while and ... started.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

lylewalker Posted at 2018-8-30 11:55

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, Can you please provide me more information for me to help you with it. Thanks
2018-8-31
Use props
kellerbaum
Flight distance : 13789 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having the same issue with galaxy s8.  Deleted dji folder and re-installed.  Was good for a couple days then issue has returned.
Screenshot_20181119-123830.jpg
2018-11-19
Use props
well-about_that
lvl.1
Flight distance : 307779 ft
Croatia

Restarting the phone did it for me on Note 8 (restarting the app itself did not help).
2019-1-12
Use props
darkfull1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

I had to try to install the app 3 times before it finally worked. It didn't even freeze it just stopped the installation and it wasn't installed.
2019-1-12
Use props
spybaz
New
United States

darkfull1 Posted at 1-12 17:43
I had to try to install the app 3 times before it finally worked. It didn't even freeze it just stopped the installation and it wasn't installed.

I'm having the same problem. Stuck at 47% for a half hour. Samsung Galaxy S8+
2019-3-1
Use props
darkfull1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

spybaz Posted at 3-1 17:58
I'm having the same problem. Stuck at 47% for a half hour. Samsung Galaxy S8+

stop the installation clear the cache and try to install again. Try restarting the phone maybe. I don't exactly know how it finally worked I just know I tried several time and it finally worked.
2019-3-3
Use props
Michael Mischke
New

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-21 11:11

[view_image]

It installed on my note 9 easily but the note 9 is very tight to get into the controller so i thought i would try my LG G5 as it is a bit smaller. I am getting the same problem as everyone else here. I tried each of the solitions supplied here. No success. Any other solutions?
2020-7-9
Use props
RK7dronzy
Captain
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Michael Mischke Posted at 7-9 04:01
It installed on my note 9 easily but the note 9 is very tight to get into the controller so i thought i would try my LG G5 as it is a bit smaller. I am getting the same problem as everyone else here. I tried each of the solitions supplied here. No success. Any other solutions?

Try, when the app asks for location deny it. The app should then carry on unzipping. I find that works on my samsung s5. You only have to do this when first installing app.
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules