Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to download Full HD 1080p videos to iOS device?
2102 2 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimbolaya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170325 ft
Germany

Hello,

I've recorded about fourty videos in full hd (1080p) with my DJI Mavic Pro on my last holiday.

I use iMovie on my iPhone to produce a drone film out of all those small videos.

However I did not find a way to download all fourty videos all at once onto my iPhone.

I sat there for ONE HOUR using the DJI Go app and downloaded every single video separately (!) while staring on the boring progress bar during each download.  This was the most frustrating user experience ever.

I hope I have just missed an easier way, therefore may I ask: How can I download a whole bunch (e.g. 40) 1080p videos from the DJI Mavic Pro onto my iPhone without clicking 80 times and watching the progress bar for each download until clicking the next download?

Regards, Jan
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry about the troubles. I would recommend using the SD card of your Mavic Pro then connect it to your computer using a card reader so that you could be able to download all of the videos that you need and use a third party software.
2018-7-22
Use props
Mullheliflier
Captain
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If your phone has a lightning connector you can buy a lightning sd card reader. Just put your micro sd card into an sd card adapter and plug in. Photos will open giving you the option to download the photos and videos on your card. I always use this method for my iPad and iPhones.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules