Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issues after updating, some functions not working. Help needed.
953 7 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Flight distance : 62201 ft
Germany

Hi, can someone give me advice?
I updated succesfully app (Android 4.2.21) and firmware and now some functions are´nt working as used.

no map shows up in the small window
no voice is telling me: Homepoint recorded, please check it on the map.

Spark is recording onto SD Card, but the app does not onto the phone.

Does anyone has made similar experiences after updating? Is there a solution.
All 3 points we´re functioning quite well, before update.  

Thanks for help!

2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, may I know what phone are you using? did you try to check if this will occurs in a different phone? did you check if the cache file while recording is enabled on the DJI GO 4 app?
2018-7-22
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-22 12:56
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, may I know what phone are you using? did you try to check if this will occurs in a different phone? did you check if the cache file while recording is enabled on the DJI GO 4 app?

Hi DJI Tony,

dont know whats going on, but this problem is not new, it comes and goes after updates....
Cache is enabled, I do not know how I could disable the function... no video files on Phone is still the problem.

My phone is a Huawei p8 lite and it was good until update, the map is not there, no possibillity to save a homepoint,

https://forum.dji.com/thread-123846-1-1.html
2018-7-24
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

solved. Downgraded. Fine.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response, did you downgrade the version of your app or the firmware of your aircraft?
2018-7-25
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 11:59
Hi, sorry for the late response, did you downgrade the version of your app or the firmware of your aircraft?

You´re welcome. Thank you for asking. I downgraded App now on 4.15 and firmware, now on .800. All functions working 100% again.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-7-25 12:12
You´re welcome. Thank you for asking. I downgraded App now on 4.15 and firmware, now on .800. All functions working 100% again.

Hi, thanks for the updates, we will forward this concern to the right department for further clarifications.
2018-7-26
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-26 10:33
Hi, thanks for the updates, we will forward this concern to the right department for further clarifications.

ok, let me know, if they can figure out, whats going on. Thank you.
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules