Assistant 2 does not show Spark (Mac)
3302 7 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bert on Spark
lvl.1

Hi,

I need to update the firmware on my Spark as it seems to be out of sync with the remote. I installed the Assistant application and made sure it takes incoming connections. However the Spark does not appear in the Assistant window. I tried 3 different cables, restarted both the spark and the mac multiple times. Unplugged it and back in in every imaginable sequence but without success.

Also, trying to reset the Wifi does not seem to work on the Spark. So if I long push the button I don't get the one, two or three beeps.

Anybody who can help me?

spark doesn't connect

spark doesn't connect

Tx,
Bert
2018-7-22
Use props
Bert on Spark
lvl.1

One more thing, as you can vaguely see in the picture the back lights are flashing yellow whenever I turn on the Spark
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

H, sorry for the inconvenience, I would like to clarify if you manage to turn on your spark when it is connected to your computer? Did you try to update your spark via DJI GO 4 app first? I would suggest connecting your phone directly to the aircraft via Wi-Fi then check if you can update firmware through DJI GO 4 app.
2018-7-22
Use props
Bert on Spark
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi,

I can turn on the dji but when connected to the laptop it does not appear in Assistent2.

I also tried to connect with the iPhone app and that doesn’t work either. The spark was previously connected to a remote, so it’s not sending out a wifi signal itself. And pushing the button on the spark does not trigger a reset of the wifi (there is no sound signal).
2018-7-24
Use props
Bert on Spark
lvl.1

Hi, anybody there? I'm leaving for a trip this weekend and absolutely want my Spark to shoot some cool video ... #help
2018-8-1
Use props
Oregon_Rick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4921 ft
United States

What I do is plug the Spark into the Mac first. Then turn on the Spark. You'll get flashing yellow lights at the back and solid red lights at the front. Then I launch Assistant and the Spark shows up fine.

I would also make sure that your controller is NOT on so you don't confuse the Spark. Otherwise he may connect to the controller and ignore the cable connection to the Mac.
2018-8-1
Use props
fanse6ccaccc
New

United States

Bert on Spark Posted at 2018-7-24 01:26
Hi,

I can turn on the dji but when connected to the laptop it does not appear in Assistent2.

Wow, I've been having this problem too incredible. anything work for you yet? I'm in the same spot as you. flashing yellow in the back and solid red in the front, all that. Might be time to call DJI.
2019-1-23
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

fanse6ccaccc Posted at 1-23 19:55
Wow, I've been having this problem too incredible. anything work for you yet? I'm in the same spot as you. flashing yellow in the back and solid red in the front, all that. Might be time to call DJI.

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure about the Mac, but on a Windows machine you'll need to install the DJI drivers also.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules