Fairly large colony of pelicans
436 4 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antipaxi
lvl.4

Romania

Took the Spark out this morning to film some friends playing airsoft, I stumbled upon a fairly large colony of pelicans. Still unsure about the state of the AC after those last updates, I didn't venture closer. Being the 1st outside flight after said updates, the Spark behaved fine, although I was unabe to stop videotaping, the button wouldn't press, neither the phone one nor the RC one. I already filmed for about 11 minutes so I didn't wanted to corrupt the footage, wich is what would have happened if I turned off the AC. So I close the Go4 app and turned it on again, while the AC was still on, and on the ground. It worked, I managed to stop filming. I don't know if it's the remote's, the AC's, the app's or the phone's fault. After that, (this was my 1st battery), I stoped video taping after 2 or 3 minutes and started again, so I didn't film a 12 minutes long video but multiple 2 or 3 minutes one. I had no problem stoping it.

2018-7-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Great job!
2018-7-22
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Very Nice Natural Reserve.
2018-7-22
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

good one!

2018-7-22
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1521201 ft
United States

Was that video off the SD or was it wifi some of it is very jumpy and blurry and some of it is crystal clear?
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules