dji phantom 3 advance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
russy1966welsh
New
Flight distance : 39206 ft

United Kingdom

hi all thanks for adding me. i have a problem i have a dji advanced 3 phantom . it has been working fine but i did not use it for some 18 months due to personal commitments, i decicded to give a go a few days ago . i charged up all to max. downloaded to my ipad mini latest version of dji go. went through all in the install and after a long time i managed to connect phone to drone and could see images through camera. this is stationary on the kitchen table at this time. it then wanted me to calibrate which i did then take outside, and then it wanted to update firmware which i did . i think from memory it waited to do some three updates , i cont and everything rebooted after firmware upgrade which i have since looked at on youtube and it looks like it was successful and i have also checked the txt file on the sd card and it also says successful although date is 2014? since this update tho i can no longer see camera on ipad nor connect through the app. i have tried to update controller unsuccessful full also as i thought this might be an issue. i have also tried dji go on my samsung s6 als same it cantt connect . if i use the controller i can start props ect and also move gimble ect but i have no vision any ideas of how to sort this out . many thanks in advance
2018-7-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I've read in the forums that it's a good idea to put a fan on the gimbal when updating the FW on a P3P.  Yours is a P3A, but you said you did three updates in a row?   I have to wonder if you overheated and damaged something.  One other thing, it's not a good idea to calibrate the compass in the house.  Sorry for your troubles.  
2018-7-22
Use props
russy1966welsh
New
Flight distance : 39206 ft

United Kingdom

i did calibrate outside . it seems the dji app cant see the dji3 or connect however the contrller is working the drone ok
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We are very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to re-link your RC to your AC? After that try to connect your device to your RC again. Please make sure to use a fully compatible device. For reference, please see the video tutorial below. Thank you.

2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules