Osmo Mobile 2: Tracking mode does not work.
6651 7 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JJMLd6DUk5tH
New

Italy

I pay my Osmo mobile 2, 3 days ago, all works perfectly except the traking mode.

tracking with osmo mobile 2 does not work. I have an iphone 7 and X. it does not work on either.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-7-22
Use props
djiuser_JJMLd6DUk5tH
New

Italy

thanks very much, I forgot to activate the automatic rotation of the screen, now all is ok.thanks
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_JJMLd6DUk5tH Posted at 2018-7-22 08:41
thanks very much, I forgot to activate the automatic rotation of the screen, now all is ok.thanks

No problem. Let us know if you still need any help.
2018-7-22
Use props
djiuser_IW3AjU2ROlPW
lvl.1

Hi.. it happen to my om2 also.. I have off the rotation but it's doesn't work. It's suddenly happen.. when first it's work.. not it's doesn't work. Any idea? I'm using Redmi note 7
2019-10-11
Use props
Vinvin55
lvl.1

I have the same problem. My object tracking is not working on my One Plus 5 T cell phone while it works on iPhone X. Is it a mobile phone limitation or some defective setting? Auto rotation of screen is on. Please help.
2019-10-12
Use props
dvelezco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6339 ft

Hello, i have the same problem, active track has stopped working in Huawei P30 pro. and autorotation is not the problem. days ago it worked perfectly.
2019-10-15
Use props
dvelezco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6339 ft
Chile

Hi good day.
Speaking with technical service, they gave me a solution to the problem.
They tell me that the latest version of the application DJI GO V 3.1.58 does not support Active track
the solution is to return to an earlier version of the APP DJI GO.
I attach the link, download the file, unzip it and record it on your cell phone, and then install it.
but first uninstall version 3.1.58 to avoid conflicts.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1u_AGibWRyETXqZlXcSRhG0onbcpqtVN5&export=download
2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules