CDC Serial driver
6438 6 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Infineon
lvl.1
Sweden

Tried installing different versions of DJI Assistant, none recognizes Mavic Pro plugged in. Controller gets recognized, if plugged into same port. But not mavic pro itself. Checked device manager - it shows CDC Serial with question mark.

Untitled2.png
Manual driver update gives a message "DJI usb virtual com" driver not found.

Untitled2.png

Can anyone please share the driver?
In my DJI folder I din't have CDC drivers

Untitled.png

Windows 10 Home, Driver Signature Verification disabled.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Prior to installing the DJI Assistant 2, is there a driver appeared on your screen before giving you an option to install the app? Can you also try to restart the computer?
2018-7-22
Use props
Infineon
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-22 07:41
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Prior to installing the DJI Assistant 2, is there a driver appeared on your screen before giving you an option to install the app? Can you also try to restart the computer?

Hi Wanda.
I had a controller plugged in, when I was installing first time. And everything went smooth. But it didn't offer anything except factory reset, so I tried plugging in Mavic. It didn't recognize Mavic, and stopped recognizing controller.
Then I've reinstalled different Assistant versions, restarted PC few times after every version change. Didn't fix even controller connectivity issue.
Then I've disabled driver signature test, and now every time I plug in Mavic, I have USB plug-in sound and a direct access to SD storage plugged into Mavic (it didn't happen before I've disabled driver signature check), but Mavic doesn't appear on Assistant as a connected device. Tried different version, with restarts after each version change.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Infineon Posted at 2018-7-22 08:07
Hi Wanda.
I had a controller plugged in, when I was installing first time. And everything went smooth. But it didn't offer anything except factory reset, so I tried plugging in Mavic. It didn't recognize Mavic, and stopped recognizing controller.
Then I've reinstalled different Assistant versions, restarted PC few times after every version change. Didn't fix even controller connectivity issue.

Did you try to use a different cable? Can you also try to use a different computer?
2018-7-22
Use props
Infineon
lvl.1
Sweden

Also controller is not being recognized anymore.
I have tried different cables, that are good with other devices. Also tried different ports. Will try different computer now.
2018-7-22
Use props
Infineon
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-22 08:09
Did you try to use a different cable? Can you also try to use a different computer?

Different computer worked perfectly. But I can't take it with me - it's stationary. I'd love to be able to use my laptop, that has problem described above.
2018-7-22
Use props
NikoMavic
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, sorry for my bad english, but i have the same problem.
Look at that Screenshot.

It is Windows 8.1 and i had tried it on 4 different PC's all with Windows 8.1.
I can't find the driver .
At Windows 10 on a friend's PC it works fine.
Can anyone share the driver?
2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules