Problem Connecting iPhone 6s + to GO 4 app...M Pro.
1216 4 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Is there a proper sequence in booting up the device?
I used a iPad Mini 4 awhile back, can't remember anymore how since been using android till today that I decided to go back to apple.
I downloaded and installed the latest GO 4 app from apple store and now upgrading the phone IOS to 11.4.1 and will try again.
I am using the bottom USB port w/ a known good and reliable new lightning cable and nothing plugged on side of the RC.
Any tips, please let me know.....thanks.

2018-7-22
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

Plug botton USB RC to iPad = OK
Try to reconnect (link) RC and drone via iPad. (DJI GO setup + press drone´s back button until you hear 2 bips)
2018-7-22
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

After downloading latest IOS and installing it, it seems to fix the problem.
Will test later when the weather cool down a bit.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the information. Please keep us posted on the result. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum.
2018-7-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

I've not spotted any problems with my iPhone 6s plus running 11.4.1 & V01.04.0400. In saying that I mostly use my iPad Pro 9.7, likewise though no problems seen as yet. In fact both have been very reliable over past couple of years. When using bottom port remember and unplug cable from side port, AFAIK there is only the one logical 'port' with two outlets, only one can be used at a time.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules