Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Kind of time sensitive: trying to use 50 Percent off Dji care ref...
1961 14 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noworriesm8
lvl.1
United States

I am trying to use my 50 percent off dji care refresh coupon  from Dji select for the new Mavic Pro I just received. I bought it with the brithday 12 percent off coupon on prime day, and just received it yesterday.
LAst night it said I have 48 hours to buy dji care refresh.
I go to the store, use the coupon, and click buy on refresh for mavic pro, and it kicks my coupon out and said check your list of eligable products.
Say what? IT is in my list of orders, and has been registered to my account. Why cant I use the coupon? When I went to buy refresh on my spark, it wouldnt let me use the coupon then either?

2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry for the trouble. The best way to fix this issue is to get in touch with our DJI Care Team. Please send an email to djicare@dji.com for further help.
2018-7-22
Use props
noworriesm8
lvl.1
United States

Am I going to actually get help, or just a form letter?
2018-7-22
Use props
noworriesm8
lvl.1
United States

got a form letter response, and probably will not get help before the time to buy refresh has expired, of course.

We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 18:00 pm GMT+8:00)
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. If you are referring to the 48-hour time limit after activating the Drone. You can still get the DJI Care for your Drone. All you need to do is send an email to djicare@dji.com of your intent of having the DJI Care and attach a picture or a video of the actual Drone that you want to have the DJI Care.
2018-7-22
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Keep after them here and on the phone and email. They will fix it sooner or later as long as you have the info when you purchased it
2018-7-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

noworriesm8 Posted at 2018-7-22 15:06
got a form letter response, and probably will not get help before the time to buy refresh has expired, of course.

We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 18:00 pm GMT+8:00)

Once you don’t activate your aircraft, your 48hours will continue to be available.
Can I also say your attempt to highlife your opening post hasn’t really worked well, maybe just go with normal black on white, it is very hard to read as it is.

Good Luck....
2018-7-22
Use props
noworriesm8
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-22 15:31
Once you don’t activate your aircraft, your 48hours will continue to be available.
Can I also say your attempt to highlife your opening post hasn’t really worked well, maybe just go with normal black on white, it is very hard to read as it is.

sorry, I didn't do anything special to my opening post, except to put in paragraphs as it looked lika a run on sentence.  I didn't use any highlighting that I can really see, I just typed and posted

and I activated my mavic pro last night.
2018-7-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

noworriesm8 Posted at 2018-7-22 15:34
sorry, I didn't do anything special to my opening post, except to put in paragraphs as it looked lika a run on sentence.  I didn't use any highlighting that I can really see, I just typed and posted

and I activated my mavic pro last night.

Maybe try to call support.

Maybe it’s my screen but it’s coming up like most of it’s been redacted.
2018-7-22
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-22 15:37
Maybe try to call support.

Maybe it’s my screen but it’s coming up like most of it’s been redacted.

Not just your screen but the letters in green are highlighted with black making it very hard to read.
2018-7-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SparksBird Posted at 2018-7-22 15:42
Not just your screen but the letters in green are highlighted with black making it very hard to read.

Ok thank you, thought I might have to refresh all and recalibrate. Ha ha...
2018-7-22
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-22 15:46
Ok thank you, thought I might have to refresh all and recalibrate. Ha ha...

LOL the old update firmware and calibrate forums.  
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi noworriesm8, sorry for the troubles on purchasing DJI Care Refresh with the 50% off DJI Care coupon,  please note you cannot use 50% off DJI Care coupon for products you already own. After purchasing DJI Select, you can use this coupon to add DJI Care to your next purchase, which means, DJI Care must be purchased along with an eligible DJI product in a single order. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-22
Use props
noworriesm8
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-22 19:17
Hi noworriesm8, sorry for the troubles on purchasing DJI Care Refresh with the 50% off DJI Care coupon,  please note you cannot use 50% off DJI Care coupon for products you already own. After purchasing DJI Select, you can use this coupon to add DJI Care to your next purchase, which means, DJI Care must be purchased along with an eligible DJI product in a single order. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

wow, that is an extremely crappy and worthless coupon. It should state that right on the coupon. IF I had know that I would have purchased the care refresh at the same time. IT is kind of unfair that I can no longer use the coupon, when I JUST purchased the mavic on your blasted store.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

noworriesm8 Posted at 2018-7-22 19:49
wow, that is an extremely crappy and worthless coupon. It should state that right on the coupon. IF I had know that I would have purchased the care refresh at the same time. IT is kind of unfair that I can no longer use the coupon, when I JUST purchased the mavic on your blasted store.

This has been stated in the FAQ, we apologize again for the inconvenience that has been caused. GTScreenshot_20180723_164242.png
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules