P3a help
718 6 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Ellison
lvl.1

United States

I've been wanting to upgrade my standard for some time now. Found a great deal on this advanced and purchased it. Both the aircraft and the radio power up. But it seems the they aren't connected to one another. The radio I'm able to get into link mode. It beeps and blue light. However when I push the button on the on the aircraft. It has no effect. I also noticed that the small led is not lighting that is located next to the link button. I think it's more than a firmware problem but just wanting to know my next step to repairing this aircraft
2018-7-22
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

See the post #5 by DJI Stephen > https://forum.dji.com/thread-158294-1-1.html
2018-7-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Did you follow the suggested video already and still encounter difficulties?

RedHotPoker
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Matthew, just to verify, could you read the current aircraft and controller version? You can check it from here: DJI GO>General Settings>About. Make sure the firmware is matched, then linking RC again to check.
2018-7-22
Use props
Mattfoo83
lvl.1

I will try to update the aircraft right now using the sd card. i will report back shortly. I have also found that none or the screws are holding the top cover are in it. the screws are in a bag inside of the box i got with it. i removed the cover to see if the gps was still plugged into the main board. This has me kinda worried.
2018-7-22
Use props
Mattfoo83
lvl.1

OK well the camera led is flashing red/green. Now we see if it goes all green when done. There is very faint beeps. should they be very faint or louder?
2018-7-22
Use props
Mattfoo83
lvl.1

Ok so that cured that problem. Thanks for the awesome help.

Now after calculating the IMU that it asked for, during power up it says ESC STATUS ERROR.  Im done for the night. Will research that Tomorrow.  Ive seen that one before and may be another firmware update.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules