Let's be honest: Your most useful / useless accessory
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thanos.szs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248150 ft
Greece

It's tax return time and I have a very very small amount of €€ burning my pocket. Please reply first what is your most useful then most useless accessory you got for your MAVIC.
Since I got the "Fly more" pack, I already have the remote controler a third set of propellers (got another one from Amazon because of newbie anxiety), three batteries and the multicharger.

My most useful so far is the multicharger and the most useless an "antenna signal booster" that the only thing it improved was the seller's bank account.

So fire away.

2018-7-23
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

ND Filters?
2018-7-23
Use props
thanos.szs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248150 ft
Greece

None. I consider them pretty good dust collectors though. Had several for my DSLR but used maybe twice in a ten year time.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may check this link to check out some accessories for Mavic Pro: https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=mavic%20pro%20accessory
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Pro Car Charger would be a good additional accessory for your Drone. I will be posting the link for you to check the specification.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=1

2018-7-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Most useful has been: ''Case Club DJI Mavic Backpack with Protective Drone Case, Rainfly, & Molle Straps'' for $99 US.  
All I need and then some in one easy to carry bag that safely protects Mavic Pro and CrystalSky.

2nd Most useful has been: ''Travel Safety Pack for DJI Mavic Pro / Platinum- For 4 Batteries - Includes: 2x LiPo Safety Bag, 4x Battery Port Cover, 1x Charge Port Cover''.  
Even when not traveling, use bags to store batteries in.

2nd Most useless has been: ''Mavic Pro/Spark Tablet Holder Mount Threeking DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Platinum/Spark Holder with Neck Strap''  
Plastic is to flimsy for purpose.

Most useless has been: ''DJI Crystalsky Part7 Monitor Hood for 7.85" ''
Makes RC & Cs-Ub to hard to hold, flip-up side panels make it hard to reach Joysticks, very difficult to use Touch screen of Cs-Ub when it comes to side edges, top, and especially corners.  To me hood was a safety issue.  Side panels of hood distract you as you attempt to reach between panels to touch screen vs. no hood allowing you to reach quickly in from edges.

2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules