2 YEAR OLD FIRMWARE...
1061 5 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MenSch0r
lvl.3
Switzerland

Hi DJI,

It is very disappointing that there is no update for the firmware version (OSMO PRO/RAW 1.3.0.40). You are calm us down and we should wait for the update. But after 2 years (in August) no update, that just is not timely.
Customers always want to have new updates, renewals and toys.

But we receive nothing.

Disappointing, humiliating and frustrated.

MenSch0r
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward and confirm this concern with our engineers.
2018-7-24
Use props
MenSch0r
lvl.3
Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-24 00:45
Hello there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward and confirm this concern with our engineers.

Hi Wanda,
I do not want to be rude. But your statement we hear constantly. It would be nice just to get a firmware update.
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MenSch0r Posted at 2018-7-24 21:58
Hi Wanda,
I do not want to be rude. But your statement we hear constantly. It would be nice just to get a firmware update.

Hi, we understand your concern, however, the reason why we are forwarding this information to our engineers, is for us to verify and provide accurate information if ever we will release a new firmware update or not. If you're having an issue with your Osmo Pro or a request features with Osmo Pro you can provide it here so that we could check if we can possibly add it to the next firmware if ever that we are going to release a new one. Thanks for understanding.
2018-7-25
Use props
MenSch0r
lvl.3
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 11:25
Hi, we understand your concern, however, the reason why we are forwarding this information to our engineers, is for us to verify and provide accurate information if ever we will release a new firmware update or not. If you're having an issue with your Osmo Pro or a request features with Osmo Pro you can provide it here so that we could check if we can possibly add it to the next firmware if ever that we are going to release a new one. Thanks for understanding.

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your intrest. But, I posted my problem and many people have the same "issues" with the OSMO and OSMO PRO. Maybe the OSMO PRO RAW have also the problem. But, we never received a solution where works. My Post: Link
And that is why, I'm so dissapointed. I have a very expansive camera with many equiptment from DJI and I can not use the camera for quite video recording. You can not place your camera in one corner and record the room without movements. The video is like a on an ocean. You can whatch the videos in my post.
And this is a absolute no go for a expensive camera.
2018-7-25
Use props
MenSch0r
lvl.3
Switzerland

It will be hushed up again ...
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules