spark have proplem
1592 24 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72897 ft
  • >>>

my drone have problem is aircraft status : no signal , aircraft encoder error , no image gut gimbal enable what happen???
2018-7-23
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

No, I'm the only one who is experiencing problems. As well as my friends, this is also a problem.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide a screenshot on the error message that you are receiving?  
2018-7-24
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

First try downgrading your app to version 4.2.12 from apkmirror. It usually helps. Its that the latest 4.2.21 and 4.2.20 versions from play market, they require a device with minimum 4gb of ram (its better to have 6gb of ram)
Its different for ios.
Safe Flying;)
2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-24 01:52
Sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide a screenshot on the error message that you are receiving?

status = ! Aircraft Encoder Error(0x800000)
contact dji support if this error persists after restarting

help me pls
2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide a screenshot on the error message that you are receiving?

2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Alexey Batalov Posted at 2018-7-24 02:18
First try downgrading your app to version 4.2.12 from apkmirror. It usually helps. Its that the latest 4.2.21 and 4.2.20 versions from play market, they require a device with minimum 4gb of ram (its better to have 6gb of ram)
Its different for ios.
Safe Flying;)

How do I downgrade an application? I do not understand and how it will work.
2018-7-24
Use props
Zagoni Attila
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86722 ft
Romania

Hello!

I have absolutelly the same problem, i had a slight crash (touched some leaves and landed in grass), not even a scratch on the drone, but it was requesting software update imediatelly, for the drone and for the controller, after that, same error message, no picture and battery info.
Drone flies well, gps and telemetry data ok, gimbal is working, front avoidance works.
2018-7-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Alexey Batalov Posted at 2018-7-24 02:18
Its different for ios.
Safe Flying;)

For Version v4.2.12 -

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-2-12-release/

or

For Version v4.1.15 -

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/

Both are very stable. Let me know how it goes Mate.

2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Zagoni Attila Posted at 2018-7-24 03:07
Hello!

I have absolutelly the same problem, i had a slight crash (touched some leaves and landed in grass), not even a scratch on the drone, but it was requesting software update imediatelly, for the drone and for the controller, after that, same error message, no picture and battery info.

I've updated both, but I'm still on the aircraft encoder error.
2018-7-24
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Im afraid that it might be a hardware issue if downgrading did not help...
2018-7-24
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hate to say, any error like that needs to be sent in to service
2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Alexey Batalov Posted at 2018-7-24 06:03
Im afraid that it might be a hardware issue if downgrading did not help...

I think so
2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

pmshop Posted at 2018-7-24 06:06
I hate to say, any error like that needs to be sent in to service

I want to know what happened. How to fix it.

2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-24 03:10
For Version v4.2.12 -

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-2-12-release/

I'll try it.
2018-7-24
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

admin
Help me find a solution. I want to use my drone
2018-7-24
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

oil Posted at 2018-7-24 19:34
I want to know what happened. How to fix it.

Manufacturer defect
Send it into service
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

oil Posted at 2018-7-24 19:42
admin
Help me find a solution. I want to use my drone

I suggest sending the drone back in for further evaluation if you still got this error on the app after doing some troubleshooting like rebooting the drone, restoring factory defaults and firmware upgrade. Kindly contact our support team to start up a case using this link : (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Thanks for understanding.
2018-7-25
Use props
genewSpark
lvl.2

United States

oil Posted at 2018-7-23 22:20
No, I'm the only one who is experiencing problems. As well as my friends, this is also a problem.

My Spark Flew away after 11 seconds of flight in a completely unobstructed and remote place.  At 500 feet away the Drone dropped reception to the controller and just flew away at 35 MPH never to be seen again. It could have flew into a highway traffic, kids in a park, path of an airplane. DJI looked at the flight data and said because it was in ATTI mode it was totally my fault. I feel this is ridiculous. They refuse to answer these questions:
1) Even thought it was in ATTI why did it loose connection to my controller in a remote area with no RF interference or physical obstructions?
2) There are audible warnings about taking off, landing, low battery, etc. but if you are at such a risk of  losing your Drone when unknowing it is in ATTI mode, why is there not a similar warning?
3) The area I was at had STRONG GPS signal which I tested, why will they not answer my question why the failure of the GPS was not the true problem. Search the GPS issues with Spark and see how many have had iGPS issues!
4) When the Drone lost connectivity to the controller, why did it not stop and hover as they said it should have done? I could have retrieved it had this happened.

I believe DJI should replace my Drone for 3 reasons:
a) GPS failure
b) Drone did not stop and hover when losing connectivity (thus could result in very dangerous consequences). Two DJI agents said it should have stopped by design.
c)  Inadequate warnings when flying in a dangerous condition they call ATTI mode

I look forward to DJI answering these points
2018-8-1
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

genewSpark Posted at 2018-8-1 07:47
My Spark Flew away after 11 seconds of flight in a completely unobstructed and remote place.  At 500 feet away the Drone dropped reception to the controller and just flew away at 35 MPH never to be seen again. It could have flew into a highway traffic, kids in a park, path of an airplane. DJI looked at the flight data and said because it was in ATTI mode it was totally my fault. I feel this is ridiculous. They refuse to answer these questions:
1) Even thought it was in ATTI why did it loose connection to my controller in a remote area with no RF interference or physical obstructions?
2) There are audible warnings about taking off, landing, low battery, etc. but if you are at such a risk of  losing your Drone when unknowing it is in ATTI mode, why is there not a similar warning?

Oh, look how bad it is, in your case dji not responsible?
2018-8-2
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-25 01:58
I suggest sending the drone back in for further evaluation if you still got this error on the app after doing some troubleshooting like rebooting the drone, restoring factory defaults and firmware upgrade. Kindly contact our support team to start up a case using this link : (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Thanks for understanding.

I just want to know how to fix it. And why it is so inspected and corrected I have a desire to play Dron soon.
2018-8-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

So you still haven't send it back via your dealer?
If it need to go to DJI (Hongkong for Thailand), it will need some time, anyway.
So you better get it into the shop and claim warranty.
Lucky for you, in your profil you seem to have more options for the waiting time!
2018-8-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

genewSpark Posted at 2018-8-1 07:47

You should open your own topic, methinks!
2018-8-2
Use props
Zagoni Attila
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86722 ft
Romania

Similar issue in here- seems that somebody found the solution (on thread's end), it was a cable with wires touching each other
2018-8-7
Use props
oil
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Zagoni Attila Posted at 2018-8-7 03:58
Similar issue in here- seems that somebody found the solution (on thread's end), it was a cable with wires touching each other

It's similar but my spark
2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules