Upgrade error of Inspire2 with Zenmuse X5S
1542 20 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

Hi!
We have a problem! After the upgrading our Inspire2 with Zenmuse X5S from the current firmware version V01.02.0100 to V01.02.0200 (the latest version) came an error message “undefined 0x152800”. We have followed the instruction on website, but it doesn’t work.
We tried to update not only from Windows and Mac OS, but also from iPad.
Could anybody help us?
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2? Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app?
2018-7-24
Use props
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

Thank you for your answer! Here are screenshots

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Viktor BSU Posted at 2018-7-24 02:55
Thank you for your answer! Here are screenshots
[view_image]
[view_image]

Can you try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2? Then restart the computer and perform the update again.
2018-7-24
Use props
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

Ok, we've tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. But it also hasn't upgraded. I'm sending you our screenshots after the reinstallation.

As we have already told, we tried to upgrade from Windows10, from Mac OS 10.13.6, from iPad 4mini IOS11.4.1. The error is always the same
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Viktor BSU Posted at 2018-7-24 04:30
Ok, we've tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. But it also hasn't upgraded. I'm sending you our screenshots after the reinstallation.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Can you provide the firmware version you have for the aircraft, remote, camera and DJI Go?
2018-7-24
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

Exactly the same problem here!

If I try on DJI assistans I get a error at 79% all the time.  And when im doing it on the Ipad I get a error at 84%  I have tried on PC and the Ipad maybe 4-5 timeas each. Error all the time.
I can get back to the old firmware, when I want.  So what can i do here?!  This is just ridiculous every freaking time its something that gets wrong when updating the Inspire 2! On my Phantom 4 I never have a problem!
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Helicam Posted at 2018-7-24 11:53

If I try on DJI assistans I get a error at 79% all the time.  And when im doing it on the Ipad I get a error at 84%  I have tried on PC and the Ipad maybe 4-5 timeas each. Error all the time.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, If may ask what specific error message are you getting while updating the firmware? what specific drone do you have?
2018-7-24
Use props
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-24 08:14
Can you provide the firmware version you have for the aircraft, remote, camera and DJI Go?

aircraft ver.01.02.0100(current version), remote ver.01.01.0020, camera-zenmuse x5s and DJI Go ver.4.2.22.
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Viktor BSU Posted at 2018-7-24 22:27
aircraft ver.01.02.0100(current version), remote ver.01.01.0020, camera-zenmuse x5s and DJI Go ver.4.2.22.

You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-7-25
Use props
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

We have followed this instruction, but it doesn’t work.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Viktor BSU Posted at 2018-7-25 01:42
We have followed this instruction, but it doesn’t work.

If that's the case, we highly suggest to send it to our repair center to have it check. Please send an email to support@dji.com to start up a case.
2018-7-25
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Helicam Posted at 2018-7-24 11:53

If I try on DJI assistans I get a error at 79% all the time.  And when im doing it on the Ipad I get a error at 84%  I have tried on PC and the Ipad maybe 4-5 timeas each. Error all the time.

If you have not had success with PC or iPad, try updating from an Android device directly connected to the Inspire. We are several persons that have had issues with upgrading from DJI Assistant. For me it worked with an iPad directly connected to the Inspire, and for others it worked with and Android device directly connected to the Inspire (but not an iPad).

DJI have really messed up the updates this time on their various softwares. But I don't think you have to send in your Inspire just yet. Try first every method of updating the firmware on different computers/tablets.
2018-7-25
Use props
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

Hi! Thank you for your answer!
We tried to follow all of your instructions, bud didn’t sucсeed. We made a video of our upgrading process: from PC and from iPad. You can see the error of firmware upgrading on both of them. What can you advise us? What should we do now?
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Viktor BSU Posted at 2018-7-26 01:12
We tried to follow all of your instructions, bud didn’t sucсeed. We made a video of our upgrading process: from PC and from iPad. You can see the error of firmware upgrading on both of them. What can you advise us? What should we do now?
Video of the upgrading process

We highly suggest to send it to our facility and have a data analysis in this aircraft. You may send an email to support@dji.com
2018-7-26
Use props
Viktor BSU
lvl.1

Russia

"to send it" means to send video or to send our Inspire2?
2018-7-27
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

Viktor BSU Posted at 2018-7-26 01:12
We tried to follow all of your instructions, bud didn’t sucсeed. We made a video of our upgrading process: from PC and from iPad. You can see the error of firmware upgrading on both of them. What can you advise us? What should we do now?
Video of the upgrading process

Also test having the RC turned OFF while updating. I've read another person having issues with it having it on while updating to .200. Use just a tablet directly connected to the aircraft via cable and a WiFi connection on the tablet to internet.
2018-7-27
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-24 14:43
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, If may ask what specific error message are you getting while updating the firmware? what specific drone do you have?

I got it to work when updating on my Crystal sky monitor.  The Ipad and PC didnt work at all to update from..
2018-7-27
Use props
Helicam
lvl.3
Sweden

Rob W Posted at 2018-7-25 21:05
If you have not had success with PC or iPad, try updating from an Android device directly connected to the Inspire. We are several persons that have had issues with upgrading from DJI Assistant. For me it worked with an iPad directly connected to the Inspire, and for others it worked with and Android device directly connected to the Inspire (but not an iPad).

DJI have really messed up the updates this time on their various softwares. But I don't think you have to send in your Inspire just yet. Try first every method of updating the firmware on different computers/tablets.

Yes I got it to work when updating on the Crystal Sky.  Its so strange..  DJI really needs to fix this!
2018-7-27
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

Helicam Posted at 2018-7-27 09:14
Yes I got it to work when updating on the Crystal Sky.  Its so strange..  DJI really needs to fix this!

Glad it worked out for you! For me, the update did not work through the CS, only the iPad. Strange. Hope the software team looks into the upgrading procedure.
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Helicam Posted at 2018-7-27 09:14
Yes I got it to work when updating on the Crystal Sky.  Its so strange..  DJI really needs to fix this!

Hi, sorry for the late response, we will forward this feedback to our engineers to see what could be the reason. Glad to know that you were able to update the firmware after those troubleshooting steps.
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules