P4A+ D-Trans function in build in display???
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2014111 ft
Taiwan

IMG_9681.JPG hi guys,
there is a new function inside the screen in the options which says D-Trans and somehow means i can wireless finally can send photos or videos from the remote to another phone. but how? i have an apple phone and want to be able to transfer photos to my ipad on location over wifi.
anybody?

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. In regards to your concern, We will clarify this with our R&D engineers to see what we can do to make it possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-7-24
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-24 09:47
Hi. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. In regards to your concern, We will clarify this with our R&D engineers to see what we can do to make it possible. Thank you for your understanding.

haha that sounds like a copy/paste answer.
but thanks anyway
2018-7-24
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I would think when active it activate some shares you can connect to using WIFI from your phone, but i really don't know for sure.
This was just one of those things that was added and mentioned in the release notes but no explanation of how to use it.
2018-7-25
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Turn On D-TRANS on build display (starts wifi chose name...), Instal DJI GO 4 on phone/tablet, Conect phnote/tablet on wifi from remote control. Start DJI GO4 on phone/tablet and go to editor, klik on Gallery, klik on left-up corner (small box icon), and chose display, so u can transfer... but WHY? photos and videos in drone has much better quality.
2018-7-25
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
China

Dovivan Posted at 2018-7-25 02:21
Turn On D-TRANS on build display (starts wifi chose name...), Instal DJI GO 4 on phone/tablet, Conect phnote/tablet on wifi from remote control. Start DJI GO4 on phone/tablet and go to editor, klik on Gallery, klik on left-up corner (small box icon), and chose display, so u can transfer... but WHY? photos and videos in drone has much better quality.

perfect man thanks! tghats what i wanna know.
sometimes when i am on location far away from home i use my ipad and ENLIGHT to work on photos for online sharing. i download the originals to the P4A+ remote display but then had no choice before to actually send them over wifi to my ipad or phone. the tip i need to install djigo4 on ipad first is exactly what i was looking for. so thanks alot buddy! topic can be closed.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PandaFlyingcat Posted at 2018-7-24 10:03
haha that sounds like a copy/paste answer.
but thanks anyway

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. You may perform the following steps:

1.  Press the Setting Button and tap “D-Trans” in the upper right corner of the Quick Settings screen.

2. Tap “Settings” and “Network name” and “Encryption Type” can be set. Then tap “Save” and enable the data transmission function.

3. Search for and connect the built-in screen's Wi-Fi on your mobile device or tablet.

4. Launch DJI GO 4. Go to the Editor and tap the import icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Tap “DJI Display” and you can view and choose videos or photos that you want to synchronize on the built-in screen.

5. After the videos or photos are imported, you can view them in the Album and edit them.
2018-7-25
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
Taiwan

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-25 06:10
Hello there. Sorry for the late response. You may perform the following steps:

1.  Press the Setting Button and tap “D-Trans” in the upper right corner of the Quick Settings screen.

purrfect!° thanks alot
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

No problem.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules