Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Road to the Alberta Badlannds
1121 4 2015-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Okay...This is about my third try at filming...Went down to the Badlands in Alberta Canada yesterday and put together something that I think is okay...All cronstructive critism welcome...Just dont expect Jim Hare quality...

2015-5-22
Use props
justin.mah
lvl.1

Canada

Where are the hoodoos?! That's what makes Drumheller unique!

Kidding aside, if you wanted some feedback, just make smaller cuts where you are just travelling in one direction without the need to rotate or to change your camera pitch. That will make each cut look more smoother.

It's going to take some practice to add smooth pitch or rotation while flying. One thing that may help is to change your gain settings so that controls are slower.
2015-5-22
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Hoodoos are further south towards Drumheller.  location is in the MD of Starland on the way down to the Red Deer River Valley...I have other pictures on my website at Westcanuav.com...Thanks for the advice I will give it a try on my next one...
2015-5-22
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Wildcat Willie-
Great job! Especially for only the third attempt. Not as easy as it sounds and harder than it looks. No criticism here, only encouragement.

Steady hands and safe flying.
-S.N.
2015-5-24
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Thanks  you guys for the encouragement and pointers...With the help I have received on this forum it can only get better...I posted two more videos on my website at www.westcanuav.com Some of the pictures in the galley turned out pretty good.  I bought the set of filters from Polar Filters and used the ND2 for the films and photos...
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules