Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny1000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9319501 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello everyone,
can somebody tell me how can can get this combination to work?
If I connect the Forece Pro to the Inspire Remote via Can Bus Cable then the Camera begins to drift away. I can't control my X5s camera through the force pro remote.
What I am doing wrong?

Thank you in adavnce for any help.

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to let you know, please do not mix up the inspire 2 RC CAN bus cable and wireless receiver CAN bus cable, otherwise, it may damage the device. Then, after you make sure that it is the Inspire 2 RC CAN bus cable, update the firmware.
2018-7-24
Use props
MerzlyakovIgor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24746145 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello! Let me know please, can Force Pro work with Inspire 2 or no? I can't search any informatiin on the web about this combo. Absolutely nothing! As I read on the manual we need connect CAN cable (long, 5m) in master transmitter and we get control camera by Force Pro and no conttol by master RC. Yes? I want to buy Force Pro, but I don't want can Force Pro correct work with my Inspire 3 or no. Please any information!
2018-7-26
Use props
MerzlyakovIgor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24746145 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello! Let me know please, can Force Pro work with Inspire 2 or no? I can't search any informatiin on the web about this combo. Absolutely nothing! As I read on the manual we need connect CAN cable (long, 5m) in master transmitter and we get control camera by Force Pro and no conttol by master RC. Yes? I want to buy Force Pro, but I don't want can Force Pro correct work with my Inspire 3 or no. Please any information!
2018-7-26
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

exited you got the force pro ! pls let us know how this works for you with the inspire 2 !
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MerzlyakovIgor Posted at 2018-7-26 19:46
Hello! Let me know please, can Force Pro work with Inspire 2 or no? I can't search any informatiin on the web about this combo. Absolutely nothing! As I read on the manual we need connect CAN cable (long, 5m) in master transmitter and we get control camera by Force Pro and no conttol by master RC. Yes? I want to buy Force Pro, but I don't want can Force Pro correct work with my Inspire 3 or no. Please any information!

Sorry for the late response. Upon confirming to our engineers, for now, the Force Pro can't use with Inspire 2. But Inspire 2 will support it with new firmware in the future.
2018-7-30
Use props
Noadventure
lvl.1

From BH when I pre-ordered my Force Pro (which doesn’t work).
C7DD7B95-6D11-480F-84D8-218B93EC7920.png
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Sammy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225564 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Please at least let us know what’s going on. Both my ronin s and Inspire 2 need a firmware update urgently for the Force Pro. Please supply one. It’s really not on to sell products that won’t work at all.
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_YxzXGAekpxsH
New

Israel

Hello,
Any updates? Some here made it work?

I'm trying to opreat the force pro with the I2 remote with the supplied dedicated cable marked "for inspire 2". When the FP is ser to "inspire" in the menu the I2 shouts off upon connecting the cable.   When the FP sets to "sBus" it does nothing.

Idea guys? DJI?  THANK YOU ALL, IT'S VERY URGENT
2018-10-27
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

djiuser_YxzXGAekpxsH Posted at 10-27 07:25
Hello,
Any updates? Some here made it work?

I don´t think it working right now. I am in the same boat as OP , when set to inspire and connected with the long cable on the master remote the camera starts to drift and roll of to one side ... you can "feel" there is some kind of interaction but something is messed up.

I really want the force pro to work with the inspire but other things might have to get fixed first !?
2018-11-12
Use props
user67d0c7985c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2804626 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any news on if the Inspire 2 can work with Force pro?
2019-3-3
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

user67d0c7985c Posted at 3-3 04:15
Any news on if the Inspire 2 can work with Force pro?

we are all still waiting ....
2019-3-7
Use props
Johnny1000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9319501 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I would be very grateful for any news.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Johnny1000 Posted at 3-7 09:55
I would be very grateful for any news.

Hi Johnny1000, my apologies for the late response. After confirming to our designated team, unfortunately,  Inspire 2 and Force Pro are still not compatible. I will notify you once we receive an update about this or you can directly check our official website for future updates. Appreciate your patience and support. Thank you.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules