Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Naza V2 crash problem
507 0 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Einar_mon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12539 ft
Chile

Hi everybody

i'm working with  a naza V2  a hexacopter with a futaba transmitter and a datalink module for use it with the ground station, i made some fligths with a simple trajectory: fly to an altitude of 400 meters and then  go back to 30 meters in the same place. I made the same trajectory for four consecutive days without a problem but in the fifth, the dorn went up perfectly  and when descending arround the 200 meters it just started moving forward at a notorious speed (which by the way was limited to 1 m/s on the ground station mission) and then the motors just shut down and start falling. I was able to recover control with the transmitter for a few seconds an start the motors again, but in the end it was useless becouse the drone just trarted spining and fell.

Before the 4 fligths i had a few minor problems with the landing of the drone losing control in a similar way so y downloaded the latest frimware to the naza controller and re-callibrated everything and looked like the problem was solved, but apparently not.
I would apreciate if you could help me becouse i'm clueless as to how to solve the problem.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules