Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Turned off phantom 3 during update
5736 9 2015-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chicagomagicpsg
New

United States

I was upgrading my firmware and I thought it was over and I turned off the phantom 3. The update was not over and now ever time I turn on my drone it just does a loud beep noise. I don't know what to do please help. How do I fix this?
2015-5-22
Use props
Philliplloyd20
lvl.4
Flight distance : 690607 ft
United Kingdom

Delete text file, and reload the firmware update again and try. Wait until you here the  DDD sounds turn and recheck text file. If it says successful your good to go
2015-5-23
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.4

United States

I have the same problem. Trying the update again. I hope this works, still a loud beep.
2015-6-16
Use props
nsvr66
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 84347 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-7-7
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.4

United States

I forgot to update. I let it sit doing the loud beeps and it finally shut up and upgraded. All seems fine now.
2015-7-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The recommendation that you were given is correct.  I would add that you can also format the SD card and do a clean install of the bin file.  
2015-8-2
Use props
timoconnellnsan
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-2 20:24
The recommendation that you were given is correct.  I would add that you can also format the SD card ...

Hey Ed I have the same problem. when you say format and reload bin file do you mean just the update firmware?
2015-9-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

timoconnellnsan Posted at 2015-9-15 14:44
Hey Ed I have the same problem. when you say format and reload bin file do you mean just the updat ...

Correct, format the SD card, and load the .bin file only in the root directory.
2015-9-17
Use props
teejay
New

United States

Hey There!  I have the same issue (turned off the Phantom while updating), but now when I turn it on, I have yellow flashing lights with NO sound.  I've deleted the old .bin file and replaced it (once again with v1.4.0010 and once with v1.3.20).  Second round now is up to an hour and lights are still flashing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2015-10-12
Use props
fans12b0cec5
New

Canada

Philliplloyd20 Posted at 2015-5-23 04:19
Delete text file, and reload the firmware update again and try. Wait until you here the  DDD sounds turn and recheck text file. If it says successful your good to go

Can you give me a step by step how to do this?
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules