Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot open assistant 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
minkybut
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131 ft
United States

I have tried and tried, on my Mac 10.11.6 El Capitan downloaded Assistant 2 I try to open it and have to go into system pref and allow. I do that but still nothing happens when I click on it. Its like its not really downloaded. The Icon on computer is a box with the flaps open. But there seems to be nothing in it, even when I hit info the file has zero data???? I need to calibrate my sensors on p4 I have warnings that they need calibrating even though the drone flies fine and sensors are also. Id still like to accompkish the calibration process, what the heck is the reason yhis is so hard to accomplish. I see I am not the only one that has problems with this. Please any advice welcom that can help me

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off and then reinstall the software using this link: (https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/in ... te_search#downloads). Let me know if the problem is still the same. Thank you for your support.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules