Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gamesir T1D upgrade/calibration
Home / TELLO /
27104 4 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hi

Does anyone knows where to find the "T1D Upgrade Tool" for android mentioned in this video ? .
I have seen it for iOS but have no Apples so i would like it for Android but can't locate it anywhere.

Beside of that, does anyone know how to check and upgrade the current firmware in the T1D in other ways? Manual state (8. OTA) that it is found on www.gamesirhk/t1d but obvious a dot is missing and even when i go to http://www.gamesir.hk/t1d the t1d seem to be non existant ???

I have the problem that control with the T1D seem to be very much on/off, i can't seem to get the fine adjustment when flying with this controller, even an attempt to go against a door opening eneded with the need for a yaw and forward.  One moment the Tello was on the left side of the opening, the next moment it was on the right side, no middleway, that's how rough the control is.
If anyone has some ideas for tweeks in android for better control, please let me hear about any suggestions.

2018-7-24
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Well i found the tool, address seem to be www.xiaoji.com/url/t1d-ota-app in order to see what the page say i had to tap the flag and could select English.
The was a link to Google Play Store, but app was not there, needed to tap the top box and then app downloaded,
Installed and calibration was functional, now i just have to test if the control has improved.
2018-7-24
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

great video  thanks for sharing
2018-7-24
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

This worked for me