DJI app IOS
1410 5 2015-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

After flying and taking both pictures and video, I goto the user center in the app and none of my vids or pictures show.  I know I have them because I downloaded them from the gimbel to my computer.  When looking in the flight record, I can see the photos and videos.  Suggestions?

2015-5-22
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Do you have your Phantom and remote turned on and connected while you look for these videos and photos? And the microSD card is still in the gimbal/camera?

The four thumbnails/small photos in your flight log are just "reminders" of what you were filming. They are not the full images or videos.

What I do is I take out the microSD-card and put in an SD-card-adapter. That fits in my computer (Macbook Pro Retina 15") I then move the videos and photos to my computer. I then work with my photos and videos on my computer and return the empty microSD-card to the Phantom ready for another flight-session.
To me that is faster than using the USB-cable or even working with the files on the iPad.

Before you remove the videos/photos from the microSD-card you can hit the Playback button on the remote OR in the Pilot App (everything needs to be turned on) - and from there you can also select to save some things to your iPad directly if I recall correctly.

But you could also (which is what I do) transfer it all to your computer (with cable or by taking out the microSD) and work with your videos and photos there - and send the ones you want on your iPad from you computer on one of the several ways you can do that (if you need help with that I can try to help you as well if you tell a bit more about your computer and so forth.

Good luck

2015-5-22
Use props
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-23 08:14
Do you have your Phantom and remote turned on and connected while you look for these videos and phot ...

Thanks for the information, I will do it the way you do, much faster and editing is easier.{:3_48:}
2015-5-22
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go into the director and create a video your cached videos will be found there.
2015-5-23
Use props
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-5-24 13:07
Go into the director and create a video your cached videos will be found there.

Thanks for info{:3_52:}
2015-5-29
Use props
nsuri2004
New

United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-23 08:14
Do you have your Phantom and remote turned on and connected while you look for these videos and phot ...

my settings is not on ...i want to format my sd card in the camera thru my dji app on my iphone ...what should i do... i know u have to go to settings... but it won let me
2015-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules