I see the gimbal with my S7
1378 8 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseda2ffc0
New
France

Hello everybody !
I just acquired my Osmo Mobile 2 that I use with my S7. Small problem, we see the gimbal on the right of the screen, which is very annoying. I can not find the solution for that.

Thank you in advance !

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, unfortunately, this is due to a hardware limitation, however, you can move your phone a little bit so that you can get rid the motor of the Osmo mobile 2.
2018-7-24
Use props
marvinivram
New
France

My S7 is compatible normally, so I do not understand how this is possible. I saw a video of galaxy s7 without we see the gimbal.
ex: https://youtu.be/eXwH1PZBS9M
2018-7-24
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

move the phone a bit to the side
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

marvinivram Posted at 2018-7-24 14:02
My S7 is compatible normally, so I do not understand how this is possible. I saw a video of galaxy s7 without we see the gimbal.
ex: https://youtu.be/eXwH1PZBS9M

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. We already forwarded this concern to our engineers. We'll let you know once we got an answer.
2018-8-1
Use props
CptDayDreamer
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-1 03:10
Hello there. Sorry for the late response. We already forwarded this concern to our engineers. We'll let you know once we got an answer.

Hello. Had the same problem with my S7 and now also with my S9. Is this a engineering problem of some devices or what? I mean some people pull it right into the position it should be and have no Gimbal in the video. And I have it with both devices. Please help us.
2018-10-4
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

In my case, i try to put phone further from the end. It solve the problem.
20181006_153444.jpg
20181006_153435.jpg
2018-10-6
Use props
djiuser_eNZsxL7RdVNY
New
Norway

Hi, I'm using a samsung s7 and osmomobile 2 with the dji go program. Most appears to work well except the posibility to switch between front and back camera, and the slow motion selection doesn't appear on the screen.
Doesn't this options work with the s7 and the dji go program? I've seen people use this options on youtube, but it's maybe iphone being used?
2019-2-17
Use props
Frank11ert
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi Optimus_Prime, i'm curious now your moved your phone didn't this create other issues? I have the same issues (sometimes) with my S8, if I remove the backcover it's showing the gimball less (probably because the camera is more upfront).

However it noticed when I move my S8 to the left (to avoid the gimball in the shots) that it creates other problems:

1. The gimball is less stabilized (of course you can change this, but it's hard to put it back on exactly the same place everytime), so I won't be balanced when removing the phone and putting it back in the osmo 2
2. The phone has less grip and it's moving more, which is visable when walking or doing hyperlapse (even if you move like a ninja).

2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules