Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
wifi connection
2381 8 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbe3f7f93
New

United States

I havent used my drone in awhile and yesterday in the app it said my password was weak and it was time to redo it. So i did change the password and then it prompted me to restart the aircraft. Once i restarted the aircraft and tried to connect to my wifi by using the new password it keeps saying not able to connect to wifi. Im i supposed to be using the ssn and password off of my home router or what? i am confused
Please help
thanks
Jeff
2018-7-24
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

What drone are u using?
2018-7-29
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

it has nothing to do with you router. try to connect your phone to your aircraft wi-fi. When you connect your phone to a wi-fi this is the place to input your new password.
2018-12-29
Use props
skidbooots
lvl.1

United States

Will a RCA Pro tablet work for a video screen?  My RCA tablet shows many items, except the video???   Who can help me?  Thanks, John from west Mich
2019-6-22
Use props
WKDSide
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same sort of problem but mine is that I cant get the min satelites and get 1 green light followed by 3 red lights

Im a new user so can only think I must be doing somthing wrong
2019-6-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify what particular drone do you have? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-23
Use props
EdwinW
lvl.1

Ukraine

I had the same problem. I just rebooted my router.
2019-6-26
Use props
Arlo Pc App
New

India

If you are using Arlo camera you need to install Arlo App to sync up your videos and images captured by it. The App works as per the Windows version, as per system model and works accordingly, otherwise, you might suffer from multiple causes related to Arlo. If you're finding any difficulty related to Camera App For Windows 7 and able to find the solution and find trouble to use Arlo App For MAC, not to worry we have a solution for you. Please feel free to contact our experts for further assistance. Call us +1-888-352-3810
2019-7-19
Use props
Arlo Pc App
New

India

How to set up Arlo For Windows PC, to get a solution from Arlo customer team anytime or by visiting our website and continue your Arlo login happily or Call us +1-888-352-3810 Call us at +1-888-352-3810 for any kind of issues related to Arlo App and if you are unable to solve. Finding trouble in to set up in Arlo App for Windows then you can get support from Arlo support  team by visiting our website and continue your Arlo login happily. You that you can keep an eye on your surroundings anytime. Find trouble to use Arlo App For MAC, not to worry we have a solution for you. Please feel free to contact our experts for further assistance.Using Arlo camera you might face problems related to it due to the system compatibility issues. Feel free to contact us anytime.
2019-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules