I just received my MPP replacement and the gimble drifts left
1039 4 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457612 ft
United States

I just recieved a replacement for my MPP. I updated the firmware. My gimble drifts to the left slowly when I put the drone down on a level surface.  I’ve calibrated the gimble, compass and emu. Any suggestions on what’s going on.   

I can see the gimble stop, focus and star drifting ever so slightly to the left.  I’ve seen others with the same problem but no solution.  

Thanks
2018-7-24
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

This is a refresh replacement, straight out of the shipping vix from DJI.
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble that this caused you. Just want to clarify, Have you tried to do the reset factory default using DJI Assistant 2? Can you please try and after that please update the firmware into the latest version. If the issue persists, I highly recommend you to contact DJI Support at ( www.dji.com/support ) for further assistant or you may call them at +1 (818) 235 0789. Thank you.
2018-7-24
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

Ok I will .  Should the assistant program be running on a desktop computer? Is Mac ok ?
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lanister1 9 Posted at 2018-7-24 16:54
Ok I will .  Should the assistant program be running on a desktop computer? Is Mac ok ?

Hi Lanister1 9, it is available to run DJI Assistant 2 on Mac. Please download the corresponding file from here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#downloads
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules