Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S RC CAR MOUNT ??
3140 9 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WHKgsF8Wood6
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Does anyone know how they powered the Ronin S in the introduction video on the RC car ? The head is detached from the grip, mounted on the RC car and there seems to be a cable between the head and the grip. I can't find any info on how to use the head separated from the grip.
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_WHKgsF8Wood6
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Ronin S RC CAR MOUNT ??

Does anyone know how they powered the Ronin S in the introduction video on the RC car ? The head is detached from the grip, mounted on the RC car and there seems to be a cable between the head and the grip. I can't find any info on how to use the head separated from the grip.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the battery part of Ronin-S is detachable, and there will be an accessory for mounting in the future. Our engineers are working on it and will release on our website as soon as it is ready. Thanks for your attention.
2018-7-25
Use props
nitram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1519 ft
  • >>>
India

Hi Susan, noting that DJI has recently released the first 'batch' of accessories for the Ronin S, can we expect to see an RC Car plate adaptor of some sort in the near future? ...eagerly waiting for this one.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nitram Posted at 2018-10-24 17:28
Hi Susan, noting that DJI has recently released the first 'batch' of accessories for the Ronin S, can we expect to see an RC Car plate adaptor of some sort in the near future? ...eagerly waiting for this one.

Hi nitram, thanks for your interest, yes, our engineers are still working on it, please pay attention to our website about the future update, thank you.
2018-10-24
Use props
fans6381fdf7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

So, is there a cable available that means I can disconnect the detachable battery grip from the Ronin-S and still power the Ronin-S? The reason being I want to mount the Ronin-S on my steadicam, but with the battery grip it makes it too tall for the centre of gravity at my steadicam gimbal. Thanks.
2018-10-30
Use props
Stabilized Pictures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118806 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi, same kind of question for mounting it on my glidecam vest x10. Do you plan on some kind of adaptator for it?
2018-11-3
Use props
nzfritz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 263796 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

One year later now and I’m reading this. Dji, has there been something released to enable the ronin a to be attached to a remote car without the handle grip? Thanks
2019-11-5
Use props
Valwo
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,
there is a possibility nowadays via this tb50-dual-battery-thing (for 319 euro) and also a tb50-battery (for the inspires) is required (199 euro), so it´s very expensive for a gimbal which is sold for round about 500 euro.
But: In the product-description (and also the user manual) is written "Other DJI approved cables can also be used to connect to corresponding devices to supply power to or communicate with the Ronin-S.".
However there´s no further information about this "DJI approved cables".
Maybe DJI could give some notice where to find these.
Thanks a lot
2019-12-25
Use props
Futura2080
lvl.1

United States

Greetings, Its four years later and reading if this idea and concept ever came into existence. The best possible solution is to make an attachment for the Ronin S Gimble attach to the RoboMaster S1 truck. Does anyone know if anything is available as such?
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules