For DJI Wanda
1745 5 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy_L
lvl.2
Canada

Hi DJI Wanda,

Please look at my last questions on : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D411%26typeid%3D411

It would be appreciated, especially more than 48 hours waiting for you answers.

Thanks

2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. I already reply to that thread. You may check it now.
2018-7-26
Use props
DSB62
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5846 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-26 00:53
Hello there. Sorry for the late response. I already reply to that thread. You may check it now.

Hello DJI wanda,  i started a thread for help with djigo4 app in my android that will not start.  I have done everything suggested by DJI and still cant fly my spark.  In my thread someone said to dm you.  I am not sure how to do that.  But we need your help.  There are many people with many many drones that cannot fly because the app shuts down.  Do you have a solution.  One person in my thread said you sent him a link for a beta that solved all the android problem.  Please help
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DSB62 Posted at 8-25 04:56
Hello DJI wanda,  i started a thread for help with djigo4 app in my android that will not start.  I have done everything suggested by DJI and still cant fly my spark.  In my thread someone said to dm you.  I am not sure how to do that.  But we need your help.  There are many people with many many drones that cannot fly because the app shuts down.  Do you have a solution.  One person in my thread said you sent him a link for a beta that solved all the android problem.  Please help

Sorry for the late response. You may try this link: GO4: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQGYpiT9io3m2Gf
PWD:GO4123
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_ijmRE8VOT8Ye
New
Flight distance : 407 ft
Spain

Hola he comprado un dron dji mavic mini 3 pro de segunda mano y lo eh querido vincular a mi cuenta pero pone que esta vinculado a otra cuenta eh hablado con el chico que me lo ha venido y me dice que ha borrado su cuenta dji, hay alguna manera de desvincular el dron ahoraadjunto numero de serie
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ijmRE8VOT8Ye Posted at 12-13 16:05
Hola he comprado un dron dji mavic mini 3 pro de segunda mano y lo eh querido vincular a mi cuenta pero pone que esta vinculado a otra cuenta eh hablado con el chico que me lo ha venido y me dice que ha borrado su cuenta dji, hay alguna manera de desvincular el dron ahoraadjunto numero de serie

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Please send us a request at support@dji.com so we can assist you further. You also need to get your proof of purchase ready. Have a great day.
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules