Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is my Ronin S?
2422 31 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7277 ft
United States

I ordered a Ronin S on July 6th, 2018 from B&H. It said they were exclusive which to me meant they would have them in stock before any other big box or online store.
It is now almost 20 days since I ordered and still nothing? Can someone please tell me why So many people have their unit and I do not. I feel like I'm not alone here. I see a tone of other folks are still waiting for theirs as well. When can I expect to receive something I paid for 3/4s of a month ago?
2018-7-25
Use props
knoworries
lvl.1

United States

B&H Dropping the ball I order mines on the 10th from Dji and it shipped and should be here Friday they stuck to their 10-15 *business* days as posted when I checked out.
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_9ipy2dBO7liL
lvl.1

Hi, you’re not the only one.
All I see is people getting their Ronin-S while I still wait for mine.
I ordered it more than a month ago at Fnac in France, because dji store was out of stock.
Fnac announced a delivery for july 19th but it wasn’t even shipped.
The availability on the Fnac website has changed from a « shipping today » to a « shipping in 4 to 12 days if available », and then to « shipping on 08.21 ».
So I called then to check what was going on with my order, they answered that they had absolutely no news from DJI so they couldn’t tell me when I’ll get my order.

Then I tried that official forum and was really surprised to see that the Ronin-S has been back in stock 2 weeks ago while people are still waiting their order !! That’s clearly unacceptable.

I work as a freelance and need that stuff for the next contracts I got on September. I don’t even know if I’ll get it on time. If I don’t get it, I’ll have to cancel the contracts, very professional... and of course I’ll lose money.

I ordered it sooner to get it on time. I payed it, and still waiting because DJI don’t send stock to the resellers.
We are the same customers as the ones who ordered on Dji store, we deserve our orders two, we payed it !
2018-7-25
Use props
jogill
lvl.1

The thing that bothers me so much is the lack of communication here. B&H has no clue (or they claim to have no clue) when they will be getting more units in to ship out. If I had a date or at least SOME idea of a date, I would feel better.
2018-7-25
Use props
darinf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 495787 ft

I had pre-ordered from B&H, but gave up on them. I ordered directly from DJI on July 10th and received mine on July 23rd from China to California. I think I would still be waiting for B&H.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi The Green Ninja, we are sorry for the long wait, unfortunately, we do not have any news about the dealer when they will have it in stock, the shipping date is long because of the high demand of Ronin-S globally, we apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2018-7-26
Use props
djiuser_9ipy2dBO7liL
lvl.1

Hi Mindy,

You don’t have any news about the dealer ??
What about the back in stock on your website (Dji store) 16 days ago ?
Darinf here is telling us that he ordered a Ronin-S on your website that day, and he already got it.
What about all the people who ordered before July 10th on other dealers websites, and already payed for that order ??
What do you have to say about this ?
You think it’s right ?
2018-7-26
Use props
djiuser_8jc1HU7OFswZ
New
Flight distance : 58156 ft

United States

We also ordered from B&H on July 10, same story on no delivery updates. We leave for a Boy Scout Video Trip to Norway in 10 days now, and we started getting nervous, so we ordered it as well from Newegg and Bestbuy.com on July 20. Neither of them can tell us anything about a delivery date either. This is probably the most important purchase we've made in our lifetime, and we bought it for one purpose, one that will be squandered because a month was not enough time to get a back-ordered item in.  So now we sent a desperate email to every single department at DJI, looking for a spark (no play on words intended) in someone to hear our story and get us one for the trip, one that we would gladly replace with the new one, once it arrives. DJI has passed around the email from department to department, and I fear it's going to end up a lost cause. Biggest disappointment for our trip that I can think of. If anyone at DJI is truly listening, ship me a display model or a dinged up Ronin-S from the secret back room, and I'll send back the new one after our trip!!!
2018-7-26
Use props
djiuser_8jc1HU7OFswZ
New

United States

Newegg did advocate for me with an email directed to DJI which I included in my appeal. They at least told me they anticipated a delivery on August 1, but couldn't guarantee it. We leave on August 5th, so even overnighting it on the 2nd is cutting it too close and doesn't give me any hope.
2018-7-26
Use props
BearPhoto
lvl.1

United States

Says Aug 2nd on Neweggs website but the item will be sold by DJI themselves.  I assume DJI will be shipping the item?
2018-7-26
Use props
DROCKSDRONEY
New

United States

I see that August 2nd Date on Newegg's website in the general purchase area of the Ronin-S. Not sure how that relates to my pre-order from Newegg if DJI STORE is shipping them out. But Newegg confirmed I opted for expedited shipping, so I can only hope that DJI STORE will overnight or 2nd-Day Air my product right on Aug 2nd so there is a chance I can have it on August 4th the day before I leave the country!!!!
2018-7-26
Use props
rpmedia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 748 ft
United States

I ordered mine from B&H on June 24th.  Still no word on when it is shipping.  

2018-7-26
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

I think I know where all the stock is going. It's going to all the Youtubers  with big subscriber numbers. It's how they sell the product and generate hype.
2018-7-26
Use props
Kaptain Katsu
lvl.1
United States

I ordered mine June 8th from B&H, it shipped July 19, received it on the 23st
2018-7-26
Use props
jogill
lvl.1

United States

Wait. DJI Mindy—you don’t know anything about the dealer or when they will have it in stock? You have to know when you’ll be shipping more to B&H! Something would be nice.
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_9ipy2dBO7liL Posted at 2018-7-26 02:17
Hi Mindy,

You don’t have any news about the dealer ??

I would definitely provide all the info I know, but we really do not have the info of the dealer platform, appreciate your understanding.
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jogill Posted at 2018-7-26 15:56
Wait. DJI Mindy—you don’t know anything about the dealer or when they will have it in stock? You have to know when you’ll be shipping more to B&H! Something would be nice.

Hi jogill, I totally understand your feeling, we sincerely apologize for the long wait. The truth is we really do not have any info of dealer, hope your kind understanding.
2018-7-27
Use props
tcofilms
lvl.1

United States

Same here. I ordered mines from dji on July 10th and I still haven't received mines....
2018-7-27
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

I feel Like DJI Did what Apple does and Over promotes an item and when launch day come, they sell out and then you have to wait forever for it to be in stock. I'm so bummed.
2018-7-31
Use props
AntSpina90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13914 ft
Italy

I preordered mine June 15 from b&h.  Still no update on shipping
2018-8-1
Use props
Abraham Reyes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 109951 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Mindi, how is it that the Ronin S has been available for online sale for more than 24 hrs for the first time this long since its release and there are still customers who have not received their unit yet? I have ordered the Ronin S from 2 different online stores and I still have no update as for when the unit will ship. One unit via B&H and another one unit via the DJI online store and both are still pending an shipping update. I don't understand how they can make it available for online purchase meaning units are available for sale and distribution and then say you (plural) have not heard anything from the manufacturer for all the pending orders.

"It's sad, so sad (so sad)
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd"
-Elton John
2018-8-1
Use props
Malzuko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1961969 ft
United States

Ordered mine on Monday 7/27, the wait begins..   
2018-8-1
Use props
tubintogm
lvl.1

United States

Came here to see how far out people were from ordering to actually getting their Ronin-S, and by the time I registered and logged in I received the confirmation that B&H just shipped mine!  I ordered it from B&H on June 11 for your reference.  Hope ya'll get yours soon!
2018-8-1
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

tubintogm Posted at 2018-8-1 11:49
Came here to see how far out people were from ordering to actually getting their Ronin-S, and by the time I registered and logged in I received the confirmation that B&H just shipped mine!  I ordered it from B&H on June 11 for your reference.  Hope ya'll get yours soon!

Thank you for updating us! I'm hoping to get it very soon!
2018-8-1
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know what the official launch/availability date is? On B&H where I purchased the Ronin S, It says "Preorder".  If it's still in Preorder then I guess that means we all have to wait for the actual Launch date?

Very confusing.

And why is B&H listed as "Exclusive" when other online retailers are selling them?

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 5.02.09 PM.png
2018-8-1
Use props
Abraham Reyes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Mexico

The Green Ninja Posted at 2018-8-1 16:05
Does anyone know what the official launch/availability date is? On B&H where I purchased the Ronin S, It says "Preorder".  If it's still in Preorder then I guess that means we all have to wait for the actual Launch date?

Very confusing.

This is what they will probably say: "We are sorry that we have not got the estimated availability date. It is recommended to leave your name and email address on our website, you will get the message as soon as Ronin-S is available for pre-order. "
2018-8-1
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-27 00:08
I would definitely provide all the info I know, but we really do not have the info of the dealer platform, appreciate your understanding.

Hi There. Thank you for responding to this thread. Can you give an actual release date for the Ronin? It says pre-order everywhere. Has it not officially released yet and if so, can you tell us when?
2018-8-3
Use props
C_Knight
lvl.1
United States

I ordered mine on July 1st. It's now August 3rd. Since that time, I've seen B&H list it as backordered, in stock and then on back order again.

If you missed that first part: ORDERED ON JULY 1st. IT'S AUGUST 3rd.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Green Ninja Posted at 2018-8-3 13:18
Hi There. Thank you for responding to this thread. Can you give an actual release date for the Ronin? It says pre-order everywhere. Has it not officially released yet and if so, can you tell us when?

Hi there, sorry for my late response because of the holiday, yes, Ronin-S has been released officially, many users have already received them, but the pre-orders of Ronin-S is huge, we are working on producing more products to all channels, we are very sorry that some dealers still don't have them in stock, appreciate your patience very much.
2018-8-9
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

Update on where my Ronin S is. I just canceled my order with B&H who was supposed to have the exclusive on the item. I have just ordered from Best buy of all places and I'll have it by Friday the 17th. Boom!!! Just in time for my Short film.
2018-8-14
Use props
Abraham Reyes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Mexico

The Green Ninja Posted at 2018-8-14 09:13
Update on where my Ronin S is. I just canceled my order with B&H who was supposed to have the exclusive on the item. I have just ordered from Best buy of all places and I'll have it by Friday the 17th. Boom!!! Just in time for my Short film.

When did you order it?
2018-8-14
Use props
The Green Ninja
lvl.1
United States

I ordered the Ronin S on  Tuesday of this week, the 14th and I now have it in my possession! I never Best Buy would be the place I would get this unit. Crazy.
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules