PH 3SE Camera direction
1437 11 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Correia (Blastman)
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi there! I have a small issue in my ph3se. The camera is slightly inclined to the left, not much, but when we want to make a straight plane it makes a lot of difference.
I've tried, calibrate the gimbal and nothing works... Any way to fix it via software?
All the best! Carlos
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, I would like to ask if you encountered an error message under the DJI GO app? may I know what happened to your drone prior to encounter this issue? did you already update the firmware? may we have a screenshot of the concern?
2018-7-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

On the P3A/P, you can calibrate the gimbal, and it's a good idea to do that right after you calibrate the IMU.  And of course, anytime you calibrate the IMU, you want the AC to be dead center perfectly level.  In other words, you'd want to use a level to be sure the motors are perfectly level on both axis.  

You might investigate that.  Good luck
2018-7-25
Use props
superblastman
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 14:36
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, I would like to ask if you encountered an error message under the DJI GO app? may I know what happened to your drone prior to encounter this issue? did you already update the firmware? may we have a screenshot of the concern?

Hi Tony! Nothing happened, I only noticed when I made some plans in my last job.

2018-7-26
Use props
superblastman
lvl.1

Portugal

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-7-25 15:17
On the P3A/P, you can calibrate the gimbal, and it's a good idea to do that right after you calibrate the IMU.  And of course, anytime you calibrate the IMU, you want the AC to be dead center perfectly level.  In other words, you'd want to use a level to be sure the motors are perfectly level on both axis.  

You might investigate that.  Good luck

Hi Mark! I already did this procedure, and it did not help.
What do you mean by "AC"
All the best!
2018-7-26
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

AC = aircraft
2018-7-26
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

It seem to be a very common problem, annoying as hell.
From the reading here i believe that on the P3's, you might be so lucky that you can loosen a set-screw and then tight again with the camera pointing straight ahead, not sure if that also count the SE model.

Best luck
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

superblastman Posted at 2018-7-26 00:21
Hi Tony! Nothing happened, I only noticed when I made some plans in my last job.
https://youtu.be/kdusAMpPMbQ

If that's the case, we highly suggest sending it to our repair facility to have it check since you already did all the possible troubleshooting steps. You may start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com or send an email to support.nl@dji.com.
2018-7-26
Use props
superblastman
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-26 09:23
If that's the case, we highly suggest sending it to our repair facility to have it check since you already did all the possible troubleshooting steps. You may start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com or send an email to .

Hi Wanda! Free? Its still under warranty.
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

superblastman Posted at 2018-7-26 09:28
Hi Wanda! Free? Its still under warranty.

That will depend on the analysis of our repair team. If it's product malfunction, there should be no repair fee for it.
2018-7-26
Use props
superblastman
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-26 09:54
That will depend on the analysis of our repair team. If it's product malfunction, there should be no repair fee for it.

Perfect! I have all logs of the flights. I treat my drones better than my cat =).
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

superblastman Posted at 2018-7-26 10:08
Perfect! I have all logs of the flights. I treat my drones better than my cat =).

Alright. Let us know if you still need any help.
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules