Firmware Update Problem
39188 43 2015-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richard00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235282 ft
United States

Four beeps. That means the update is going well. Not intuitive, but glad to have found the answer here.

Yes, it takes time. Update took 30 minutes. Learn to love the four-beep progress tone!
2017-5-26
Use props
Cashjon
lvl.1
Canada

richard00 Posted at 2017-5-26 15:40
Four beeps. That means the update is going well. Not intuitive, but glad to have found the answer here.

Yes, it takes time. Update took 30 minutes. Learn to love the four-beep progress tone!

I formatted my SD, downloaded latest software and put Bin on SD, The update or whatever is happening has been going for 59 minutes so far, The sound it makes is 1..23 , 1..23 so the first beep or rubbing sound is longer than other 2. The small green light on gimbal is solid red. The 2 front lights on propeller arms are solid red. the back 2 arms flashing green, red green, camera is facing forward. Remote is not on. Don't know what else to say except I have no idea what's wrong . This is a P3P with brand new camera/ gimbal from DJI. Thanks for any help anyone can give
2017-7-17
Use props
fanse180eb5d
New
Flight distance : 38038 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 3 Professional that when its on give me a D-D, D-D beeping, tried to install latest firmware and didn't take. On the app it shows that the gimbal is disconnected. Fro a while I had no image coming from the camera but I now have video transmission but no gimbal control. Also when I try to turn off the drone the red light stays on until I cycle the battery off again. Please help.
2017-11-23
Use props
rako92
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Hi guys, can somebody share the .bin for Phantom 2 Vision + please? Seems the laptop interrupted the firmware update in the middle, now the drone just makes Beep Beep Beep. The firmware is no longer available to be downloaded as a .bin file form the DJI site. Thanks!
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules