Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live view fault
637 3 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hangman3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

Phantom4
I dont fly the drone vey often, but I went to fly it today & found that it was impossible to fly as the live view was so glitchy it wasimpossible to fly. I have had this drone for just over a year & find that evey time I go to fly (which isnt very often) there is one issue or another. I am beginning to feel it was a waste of a lot of money. Please help me to sort my problem & change my mind.
I have all the latest updates:
DJIGO4: v4.2.16
Remote firmware: v1.9.3
Bird firmware: V02.00.0700
Samsung Tab S 700.

I have tried with the USB debugging on & off. I have tried transmision settings on Auto & manual (manual set to lowest). I make sure the WiFi and other apps are turned off. Non of this makes any difference.
I have tried indoors & out, but this is the kind of result I get.

Now I know that the Samsung tab s 700 is not in the recomended list but it is identical in spec to the 705c that is, appart from it has no phone. If anyone thinks that it wont work merely because its not on a list, then they will also say that the ipad pro is no good either.
Please give pheasable help only.

035935r30iwaexsk38sa8s[1].jpg
035939whxugz6bhpcvcdv0[1].jpg
2018-7-26
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try these tips.
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly reinstall the APP but make sure to copy your files and sync flight record before you uninstall it. Did you try to change the cable? May I know if the files on your SD card had the same problem? Please back up the files of your SD card and format it directly to a PC or laptop. Let me know if the problem is still the same. Thank you for your support.
2018-7-26
Use props
Hangman3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-26 02:53
Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly reinstall the APP but make sure to copy your files and sync flight record before you uninstall it. Did you try to change the cable? May I know if the files on your SD card had the same problem? Please back up the files of your SD card and format it directly to a PC or laptop.

Photos & video on the card were fine, but as its not safe to fly blind, I cant really use it.
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules