2448 3 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

Hi there,

I have a Matrice 600 Pro.
On the A3 flight controller there are 6 connectors (numbered 1 to 6) connected to ports M1 to M6; they should trasmit PWM signals to he ESCs.
Moreover there is one connector (#8) on the iESC port; it should be used for communicating with DJI’s intelligent ESC and for firmware upgrades.
Finally there is one connector (#7) on the M7 port.

Does anybody knows what this #7 connector is used for?

Thanks for your help.  :-)

Maurizio Buonanno

2018-7-26
Use props
Guto M
lvl.1
Brazil

Can you tell me why the A3 model A300P does not recognize my M600 Pro? I put the controller, but only appears as A3 Controller, when doing the test it works everything, but presents inconsistency in the firmware of ESC. Have you had this kind of problem?
2019-9-2
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Guto M Posted at 9-2 09:42
Can you tell me why the A3 model A300P does not recognize my M600 Pro? I put the controller, but only appears as A3 Controller, when doing the test it works everything, but presents inconsistency in the firmware of ESC. Have you had this kind of problem?

Hi Guto M,

I am sorry but I am not able to help you.

Cheers,
Maurizio
2019-9-21
Use props
madprof
New
Flight distance : 43579 ft
United States

I believe mbuonanno means position #9 for the iESC port. The #7 position is a ground. It appears to be redundant to the iESC ground so my guess is that is is there for some application that does not use intelligent ESCs.
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules